Morrow Gate Preview Release, Testers Wanted

Wounded_Lion

Hm... can you add possibility to make guards fear. You know - epic-leveled mage or powerfull fighter who must give bribes?

Mod is really interesting :) But can you also put it into other server?

Thank you. There's a lot of stuff that I want to add. I'll try sending the Wizard a copy of the mod to post on IEGMC.

- D

Next idea - what do you thinkg about introducing a possibility to recover paladin/ranger status?

"Regaining his status undoubtedly requires completion of some dangerous quest or important mission to once again prove his worth and assuage his own guilt. He gains no experience prior to or during the course of this mission, and regains his standing as a paladin only upon completing the quest." - from AD&D Player Handbook

Next idea - what do you thinkg about introducing a possibility to recover paladin/ranger status?

"Regaining his status undoubtedly requires completion of some dangerous quest or important mission to once again prove his worth and assuage his own guilt. He gains no experience prior to or during the course of this mission, and regains his standing as a paladin only upon completing the quest." - from AD&D Player Handbook

Morrow Gate has three goals:

a.) to provide additional roleplaying opportunities to players

b.) to restructure illogical or alignment-biased game systems

c.) to add new quests

New quests should:

a.) react to character attributes, class, and/or kit

b.) provide choices to players (roleplaying options) (including "evil" options)

c.) feature multiple resolutions

Your idea sounds interesting and fits this mission statement. Right now, however, I am working on several new components plus additions (better scripts + paladin encounters) to the guardsmen component.

For the most part, I enjoy writing Evil quests... :) Version 1 is a looong way off. There's a lot to do, and I never seem to have enough time. Preview releases will continue as I write and code additions and/or revisions here and there.

- D

Archived