Finally *playing* this mod

Meira

OK, update so far.

• Beta3 has the new materials from earlier in this thread re: Kagain's Bandits incorporated already. I am removing the download files from the post.
  • Attached here are cleaned up PDIALOG.2da and Interdia.2da files for Macready to have in EasyTutu, and for us to test to see if it cleans up the banter problem. If you use this set, you will need to manually edit one line of your BG1 NPC tp2 code so we don't recreate the problem on install;
  • tp2 line 164 should read
    	REPLACE_TEXTUALLY ~^_IMOEN2\( +[^ ]+ +[^ ]+ +\)[^ ]+~ ~_IMOEN2\1_IMOEND~

EDIT: Fixed in internal Beta4 Nov 5, 2006

• line 245 should read
      APPEND ~interdia.2da~ ~IMOEN					_BIMOEN~ UNLESS ~_BIMOEN~

EDIT: Fixed in internal Beta4 Nov 5, 2006

Requests:

1. I would love it if someone could confirm that BUT_ONLY_IF_IT_CHANGES means that if the file already is set up with the entries, it does not replace minus the column spacing;

2. I would appreciate a suggestion on how to deal with with case sensitivity on the APPEND to avoid multiple entries. Some versions of Tutu have Imoen _bimoen; others have all caps. While it seemed that WeiDU tp2 materials are designed to be case-insensitive, apparently here Imoen _bimoen does not equal IMOEN _BIMOEN, thus the two entries.

EDIT: Saturday, Oct 28, 2006

For those keeping track, we have the following persistent errors on some installs of Beta3 Tutu -

• Imoen's banter file seems to break off, not allowing her to complete her interactions. Probably the engine not recognizing NPCs as present, NOT the pdialog.2da, according to JCompton on PPG - we will have to ask for a reinstall and a savegame to try to replicate the banter.
  • Kivan's spear remains in party inventory when Kivan leaves the party.EDIT: Fixed in internal Beta4 Nov 5, 2006
  • Dynaheir's Quest: sometimes Good Gnolls and sometimes Drizzt refuse to spawn and cooperate. Variables are set correctly, but the area script refuses to trigger. Tutu v4 Area Script is unassigned; rather than a complete rebuild, we should probably try the full "fix all areas" library tph first :)EDIT: Fixed in internal Beta4 Nov 5, 2006
  • On at least two installs, variables that are supposed to be set by Imoen's J-File interactions do not set variables, causing the variables to hang open. This may or may not be related to dialogues exiting early. Confirmed that this is a problem with Jaheira's interjecting CHAIN3; repairing code and moving the burial of gorion to a separate triggered DisplayStringHead event that can be triggered across multiple situations (should have done this first :))EDIT: still having troubles w/area script Nov 5, 2006
  • Confirmed on four installs (2 Tutu, 2 BGT) Winhrop2 and Winthrop3 have portraits, but opening Prologue must not use them; instead, the INNKE .cre (Winthrop) must be the one called on. EDIT: Fixed in internal Beta4 Nov 5, 2006

Off to WinDiff...

Found something which may or may not be significant.

Looking at your instructions for line 245, it didn't quite seem right, so I looked up the original line.

ORIGINAL, probably incorrect

APPEND ~interdia.2da~ ~IMOEN					_BIMOEN~ UNLESS ~_IMOEN2~

CORRECTED, but doesn't look right

APPEND ~interdia.2da~ ~IMOEN					_BIMOEN~ UNLESS ~_BIMOEN~

CODE that we know works, copied shamefully from Andyr's Mur'Neth mod (sorry, Andyr, but I know you're a genius, and I've got your mod installed)

APPEND ~interdia.2da~
~A#MURN BA#MURN~
UNLESS ~A#MURN~

Code that you put together for me, for Gavin

APPEND ~interdia.2da~
~B!GAVIN BB!GAVIN~
UNLESS ~B!GAVIN~

If we're using the DV after the "UNLESS", shouldn't the line be:

APPEND ~interdia.2da~ ~IMOEN					_BIMOEN~ UNLESS ~IMOEN~

good question, and something I will go look up in the WeiDU readme.

EDIT: Nope -

APPEND ~GTIMES.IDS~ ~240 FOUR_TURNS~ UNLESS ~FOUR_TURNS~

basically, "look for the entry change and don't append it if it already exists". Looks like it would work either way, though.

I can confirm no tp2 stuff changed with Imoen between c7 and b3:

Chevalier7.tp2 < > Beta3 .tp2

< * October 10, 2006

< * internal version "chevalier6"

---

> * October 18, 2006

> * Version 12 Tutu, Version 12 Beta 2 BGT (equals internal version "chevalier8")

> *

> /* GTIMES.IDS, ANIMATE.IDS patching, courtesy of the BG2 Fix Pack */

> INCLUDE ~BG1NPC/LIB/ids_entries_gtimes.tph~

> INCLUDE ~BG1NPC/LIB/ids_entries_animate.tph~

>

< EXTEND_TOP ~baldur.bcs~ ~BG1NPC/Phase1/BAF/X#PCBURY1.BAF~

---

> EXTEND_BOTTOM ~baldur.bcs~ ~BG1NPC/Phase1/BAF/X#PCBURY1.BAF~

< COPY ~BG1NPC/Phase2/CRE/X#KABAND.cre~ ~override~

---

> COPY_EXISTING ~_RONELIT.CRE~ ~override/X#KABAND.cre~

> WRITE_SHORT 0x0028 0x6110 //animation ID fighter_female_human

> WRITE_BYTE 0x0237 0x02// gender: female

< WRITE_EVALUATED_ASCII 0x280 ~%SOURCE_RES%~ #32 // death variable

---

> WRITE_EVALUATED_ASCII 0x280 ~%DEST_RES%~ #32 // death variable

< COPY_EXISTING ~BANDIT.CRE~ ~override/X#KABAND.cre~

---

> COPY_EXISTING ~IRONELIT.CRE~ ~override/X#KABAND.cre~

> WRITE_SHORT 0x0028 0x6110 //animation ID fighter_female_human

> WRITE_BYTE 0x0237 0x02// gender: female

< EXTEND_TOP ~_AR4200.BCS~ ~BG1NPC/Phase2/BAF/X#FW4200DQ.BAF~

---

> EXTEND_BOTTOM ~_AR4200.BCS~ ~BG1NPC/Phase2/BAF/X#FW4200DQ.BAF~

> /* working spell for Prot Evil 10' radius that protects vs Demons */

> COPY ~BG1NPC/Phase2/ITM/SPPR408.SPL~ ~override~

>

OK, update so far.

[*] Beta3 has the new materials from earlier in this thread re: Kagain's Bandits incorporated already. I am removing the download files from the post.

[*] Attached here are cleaned up PDIALOG.2da and Interdia.2da files for Macready to have in EasyTutu, and for us to test to see if it cleans up the banter problem.

Okay, we replaced our Interdia.2da and pdialog.2da with the cleaned up versions, but still the next Imoen initiated banter: "Hey, Minsc, have you ever thought of changing Boo's color? Well, kind of like they turn clothing and hair and such into all sorts of different colors? Boo, wouldn't you look cute with your fur in a nice pink?", terminated after this first line. Minsc never got to say his piece, even though he was standing right there. :)

Sorry.

The talk "<CHARNAME>! Be careful, do not pick that up!" that Jaheira initiated with the protagonist just moments before Imoen's banter worked jut fine.

OK, well, now we know something -- we are looking for something that disrupts the jump between banter files, usually to do with Imoen. I found one instance where I had not put InParty but had included !StateCheck("dv",CD_STATE_NOTVALID), and repaired it, but obviously something else is wrong here. Unless...

CHAIN
IF WEIGHT #-1 ~CombatCounter(0)
!See([ENEMY])
InParty("minsc")
See("minsc")
!StateCheck("minsc",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)
Global("IMMI1","LOCALS",0)~ THEN ~_BIMOEN~ IMMI1
@424 
DO ~SetGlobal("IMMI1","LOCALS",1)~
== ~_BMINSC~ @425
== ~_BIMOEN~ @426
== ~_BMINSC~ @427
== ~_BIMOEN~ @428
== ~_BMINSC~ @429
EXIT

HEY -- wait a sec -- CHAIN sets the equivalent of this SetGlobal anyways, right? So a CHAIN dialogue will only play once?

I just fixed Imoen's not firing a complete chain by removing an ActionOverride call added by a CHAIN :

I took an old set of materials using a CHAIN3

CHAIN3 ~_IMOEN2~ IMINT1.14
@367
DO ~SetGlobal("X#IMGBody","GLOBAL",3) ActionOverride("gorion",DestroySelf())~
== ~_BJAHEI~ IF ~!StateCheck("jaheira",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)~ THEN @368
== ~_BKHALI~ IF ~IsValidForPartyDialogue("khalid")~ THEN @369
== ~_BGARRI~ IF ~!StateCheck("garrick",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)~ THEN @370
== ~_BDYNAH~ IF ~IsValidForPartyDialogue("dynaheir")~ THEN @371
== ~_BMINSC~ IF ~!StateCheck("minsc",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)~ THEN @372
== ~_XANJ~ IF ~!StateCheck("xan",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)~ THEN @373
== ~_BYESLI~ IF ~!StateCheck("yeslick",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)~ THEN @374
== ~_BKAGAI~ IF ~IsValidForPartyDialogue("kagain")~ THEN @375
== ~_BXZAR~ IF ~IsValidForPartyDialogue("xzar")~ THEN @376
== ~_BMONTA~ IF ~IsValidForPartyDialogue("montaron")~ THEN @377
== ~_IMOEN2~ @378
END
++ @379 EXIT
++ @380 EXIT

and repaired it as a straight CHAIN without the ActionOverride

CHAIN ~_IMOEN2~ IMINT1.14
@367
DO ~SetGlobal("X#IMGBody","GLOBAL",3) SetGlobal("X#PCBuryGorion","GLOBAL"1)~
== ~_BJAHEI~ IF ~InParty("jaheira") !StateCheck("jaheira",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)~ THEN @368
== ~_BKHALI~ IF ~InParty("khalid")  !StateCheck("khalid",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)~  THEN @369
== ~_BGARRI~ IF ~ InParty("garrick") !StateCheck("garrick",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)~ THEN @370
== ~_BDYNAH~ IF ~InParty("dynaheir") !StateCheck("dynaheir",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)~ THEN @371
== ~_BMINSC~ IF ~InParty("minsc") !StateCheck("minsc",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)~ THEN @372
== ~_XANJ~ IF ~InParty("xan") !StateCheck("xan",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)~ THEN @373
== ~_BYESLI~ IF ~InParty("yeslick")  !StateCheck("yeslick",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)~ THEN @374
== ~_BKAGAI~ IF ~IsValidForPartyDialogue("kagain")~ THEN @375
== ~_BXZAR~ IF ~IsValidForPartyDialogue("xzar")~ THEN @376
== ~_BMONTA~ IF ~IsValidForPartyDialogue("montaron")~ THEN @377
== ~_IMOEN2~ @378
END
++ @379 EXIT
++ @380 EXIT

and everything worked fine. Imoen2's stuff fired as expected. I can't get the burial block in the BAF to play, but that just means that I have major rewriting to do.

Is there a way that the computer could be setting the variable so fast that part way through the dialogue the conditions are no longer met?

Perhaps the action needs to be set at the end of the chain rather than the beginning? (If so, how do we make sure it is set if the final NPC called is not in the party?)

Well here's another twist. This time with a new game, Imoen seems to be talking fine for now. But Gorion was all messed up during the initial battle:

Gorion- I'm sorry that you feel that way, old man.

Armored Figure- You're perceptive for an old man. You know why I'm here. Hand over your ward and no one will be hurt. If you resist it shall be a waste of your life.

Gorion- You're a fool if you believe I would trust your benevolence. Step aside and you and your lackeys will be unhurt.

Armored Figure- I'm sorry that you feel that way, old man.

:) Gorion starts out saying the Armored Figure's last line? To be honest, I didn't hear him say this (or anything - first thing I saw was the "You're perceptive..." line) but I scrolled back in the log and that's what it says.
Gorion- Lightning Bolt : Ogre

Tamoko- Flame Arrow : <CHARNAME>

Ogre- Attacks Gorion

Ogre- Me will crush you, crush you to goo!

Tamoko did 1 damage to <CHARNAME>

Gorion did 12 damage to Ogre

Gorion did 26 damage to Ogre

Ogre- Death

Gorion- Alas, I cannot, for I have not truly decided yet. All that is certain...

More weirdness. I don't actually hear this line but it's there in the log again. At this point he should tell me to run, right? Well I run anyway without hearing that (kinda sad really).

There's some more combat in the log, then this:

Armored Figure; Attack Roll 14 + 9 = 23 : Hit

Gorion- I cannot pay that amount. Could you not make an exception in this case?

Armored Figure did 18 damage to Gorion

:) I had to laugh when I scrolled back to that. But I guess it's not that funny... it's just bizarre.
Gorion did 5 damage to Armored Figure

Gorion- Attack Roll 19 - 2 = 17 : Miss

Gorion- Death

Gorion- Here is your gold. A pleasure doing business with you.

Gorion did 3 damage to Armored Figure

Your journal has been updated. - The Friendly Arm Inn

I am *not* making this up. So Imoen joins with the usual conversation, then a few steps later:
Imoen- So, <CHARNAME>, how ya doing?

<CHARNAME>- I still can't believe that Gorion is dead.

Imoen- *sadly* Me too.

This plays out for a while and ends with:
Imoen- Come on, let's go find an evil dragon's lair or something to loot. <etc>
All is well with her it seems. We get to Gorion's body and after I loot a few items,
Imoen- Is that... Gorion?

<CHARNAME>- Yes, it *was* Gorion...

Plays out and ends with:
Imoen- Well, why are we standin' about? Let's just... dig. Maybe one day we can return and add a small gravestone or somethin'...
And that's it. (Are we actually supposed to dig? ;)) So it seems Imoen's banter is ok, but what's up with Gorion? :)
Perhaps the action needs to be set at the end of the chain rather than the beginning? (If so, how do we make sure it is set if the final NPC called is not in the party?)

Set the variable at the last principal NPC call as well? Setting it twice will not alter anything.

But that still does not explain why the banters worked perfectly fine up until recently.

[clutching_at_straws]

Did you perchance (re)install mods while the game or an editor was running in the background?[/clutching_at_straws]

No, nothing like that. All the dialogue in Candlekeep worked fine up to that point too. The only odd thing was Gorion actually tracked me down in this game instead of waiting on the castle steps (is this an SCS thing?) By the time he caught up I was in front of the inn, and when I said I was ready to leave, I was teleported to the town gate. Gorion, however, apparently wasn't able to catch up until the cutscene (though I got the effects of his spells at the gate anyway :)). I dunno if that would screw up the dialog in the next scene though, would it? :)

I retested it from the save before talking to Gorion and same behavior. Going to retest from before Gorion left the steps and see if that had something to do with it.

I'm going to do a little experiment when I get home from the hospital tonight.

I think I'll do a full reinstallation, including the latest version of NPC. I'll get to the point where the Xzar dialog would fire, and see if it happens, then I'll move the variable setting to the end of the dialog and see if it fires after reinstallation.

No, nothing like that. All the dialogue in Candlekeep worked fine up to that point too. The only odd thing was Gorion actually tracked me down in this game instead of waiting on the castle steps (is this an SCS thing?) By the time he caught up I was in front of the inn, and when I said I was ready to leave, I was teleported to the town gate. Gorion, however, apparently wasn't able to catch up until the cutscene (though I got the effects of his spells at the gate anyway :) ). I dunno if that would screw up the dialog in the next scene though, would it? :)

Never seen anything like this happen, ever. Granted, I haven't used 'Skip Candlekeep', but I doubt very much that it would cause behaviour such as this. Which begs the question, what else do you have installed?

Granted, I haven't used 'Skip Candlekeep', but I doubt very much that it would cause behaviour such as this.
Hmm well that made me wonder. I confirmed that 'Skip Candlekeep' component *is* causing some strange behavior which I reported over in the SCS bugs thread. But, even after backing out that component and starting a new game, Gorion's dialog is still hosed as before (though at least he's present at the gate this time).
Which begs the question, what else do you have installed?
Ah. Umm, yeah. Well... *cough* *everything* *cough*. At least, quite a lot of stuff we've judged to be "compatible" on our list. I look at is as heavy duty cross-mod compatibility stress testing. :)

I just installed a second installation of EasyTutu and I'm going to try it with just the PPG fixes and BG1 NPC and then maybe add in suspect mods to see if I can reproduce this. Kind of boggles the mind though, I'm not sure other mods mess with dialog that much, except Finch and I really doubt she touches Gorion at all.

Though before I even do this, I suppose it makes sense to ensure any dialog glitches in BG1 NPC alone aren't present. Do we have a status update on this? I can't reproduce the earlier glitch with Imoen - not sure if there's anything else I should try testing with respect to that particular glitch or other remaining bugs in BG1 NPC. Maybe we need to start an "known bugs" list (and possible resolutions) here - I've gathered there are issues where dialog with Imoen, Xzar, Dynaheir, Minsc and maybe Jaheira may misfire? Any others?

Significant findings!

With nothing installed by Tutu, TutuFixv17, TutuKits, and SCS (so I don't have to go through the pain of CK), banters worked fine, even Imoen's (although I still can't get CTRL-I to work). I have not yet moved the variable setting to the end of the banter. It might be possible that I don't need to do that.

The one that had previously aborted last few times went off without a hitch.

I saved right before that banter was about to fire, so I'll go through and add mods one at a time and see if I can find where it breaks.

And the verdict is...

Nothing. With my kitchen sink installation, banters now work fine, even Imoen's. I have not changed my installation in any way. Go fig. I'm posting my WeiDU log, just for kicks.

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods

// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod

// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name

~SETUP-TUTUFIX.TP2~ #0 #2 // Restored BG1 Loadscreens

~SETUP-TUTUFIX.TP2~ #0 #3 // BG2 Ammo Stacks

~SETUP-TUTUFIX.TP2~ #0 #4 // Totemic Druid Spirit Summons are Balanced

~SETUP-TUTUFIX.TP2~ #0 #5 // BG1 Summoning Spells

~SETUP-TUTUFIX.TP2~ #0 #8 // Hooded unarmoured avatars and hooded bards

~SETUP-EASYTUTUHOTFIXES.TP2~ #0 #0 // EasyTutu Hotfixes: 25 August 2006 Release

~SETUP-EASYTUTUNPCKITS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Assign a kit to Ajantis? -> Ajantis: Undead Hunter

~SETUP-EASYTUTUNPCKITS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Assign a kit to Alora? -> Alora: Swashbuckler

~SETUP-EASYTUTUNPCKITS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Assign a kit to Eldoth? -> Eldoth: Blade

~SETUP-EASYTUTUNPCKITS.TP2~ #0 #15 // Assign a kit to Faldorn? -> Faldorn: Totemic Druid

~SETUP-EASYTUTUNPCKITS.TP2~ #0 #16 // Assign a kit to Garrick? -> Garrick: Blade

~SETUP-EASYTUTUNPCKITS.TP2~ #0 #21 // Assign a kit to Imoen? -> Imoen: Swashbuckler

~SETUP-EASYTUTUNPCKITS.TP2~ #0 #29 // Assign a kit to Kivan? -> Kivan: Archer

~SETUP-EASYTUTUNPCKITS.TP2~ #0 #37 // Assign a kit to Safana? -> Safana: Swashbuckler

~SETUP-EASYTUTUNPCKITS.TP2~ #0 #43 // Assign a kit to Skie? -> Skie: Swashbuckler

~BG1NPCMUSIC/BG1NPCMUSIC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project Music Pack

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project: Required Modifications for v12

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #1 // The BG1 NPC Project: Banters, Quests, and Interjections

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #2 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Edwin his BG2 portrait.

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #3 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Imoen her BG2 portrait.

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #4 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Jaheira her BG2 portrait.

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #5 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Minsc his BG2 portrait.

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #6 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Viconia her BG2 portrait.

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #7 // The BG1 NPC Project: Add Non-Joinable NPC portraits to quests and dialogues

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #8 // The BG1 NPC Project: Coran's Romance Core (adult content)

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #9 // The BG1 NPC Project: Dynaheir's Romance Core (teen content)

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #10 // The BG1 NPC Project: Shar-Teel Relationship Core (adult content)

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #11 // The BG1 NPC Project: Branwen's Romance Core (teen content)

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #12 // The BG1 NPC Project: Xan's Romance Core (teen content)

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #13 // The BG1 NPC Project: Ajantis Romance Core (teen content)

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #14 // The BG1 NPC Project: Female Romance Challenges, Ajantis vs Xan vs Coran

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #16 // Romance Timers -> Coran's Romance Speed (45 minutes)

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #21 // Romance Timers -> Dynaheir's Romance Speed (45 minutes)

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #26 // Romance Timers -> Xan's Romance Speed (45 minutes)

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #31 // Romance Timers -> Shar-Teel's Relationship Speed (45 minutes)

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #36 // Romance Timers -> Branwen's Romance Speed (45 minutes)

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #41 // Romance Timers -> Ajantis' Romance Speed (45 minutes)

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #45 // The BG1 NPC Project: NPCs can be sent to wait in an inn.

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #47 // The BG1 NPC Project: Alora's Starting Location. -> Alora Starts in Gullykin.

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #48 // The BG1 NPC Project: Eldoth's Starting Location. -> Eldoth Starts in the Cloakwood Forest.

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #51 // The BG1 NPC Project: Quayle's Starting Location. -> Quayle Starts at the Nashkel Carnival.

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #52 // The BG1 NPC Project: Tiax's Starting Location. -> Tiax Starts in Baldur's Gate.

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #54 // Jason Compton's Accelerated Banter Script.

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #55 // The BG1 NPC Project: Make Shar-Teel Unkillable until In Party

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #200 // The BG1 NPC Project: Player-Initiated Dialogues

~PLASMOBG1BG2/PLASMOBG1BG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Plasmocat's BG1 NPC Portraits in BG2 Style

~PLASMOBG1BG2/PLASMOBG1BG2.TP2~ #0 #1 // Plasmocat's BG1 Imoen Portraits -> Plasmocat's BG1 NPC Choices: Imoen #1 BG2 (Ruffles)

~PLASMOBG1BG2/PLASMOBG1BG2.TP2~ #0 #4 // Plasmocat's BG1 Xzar Portraits -> Plasmocat's BG1 NPC Choices: Xzar #2 BG1 Colors (green)

~BG1NPC_PORTRAIT_PACK/BG1NPC_PORTRAIT_PACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Copy all portraits for use by player characters

~BG1NPC_PORTRAIT_PACK/BG1NPC_PORTRAIT_PACK.TP2~ #0 #7 // Alternate Coran Portrait -> Alternate by Melisah

~BG1NPC_PORTRAIT_PACK/BG1NPC_PORTRAIT_PACK.TP2~ #0 #8 // Alternate Dynaheir Portrait -> Alternate #1 by Amok

~BG1NPC_PORTRAIT_PACK/BG1NPC_PORTRAIT_PACK.TP2~ #0 #13 // Alternate Faldorn Portrait: by XVIII

~SETUP-FINCHNPCV3.TP2~ #0 #0 // Finch NPC for Tutu v3.0

~SETUP-INDINPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Indira NPC for BG1Tutu

~MUR'NETH.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Mur'Neth NPC mod for Baldur's Gate Tutu or Baldur's Gate Trilogy-WeiDU

~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install Longhaired Female Elven Mage Avatars

~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install Female Cleric and Druid Avatars

~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Install Male Half-Orc Paperdoll

~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Install Longhaired Female Human Fighter Avatars in Full Plate Armor

~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #4 // Install Male Human Barbarian Avatars

~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Install Male Human Mage Avatars

~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #6 // Install Female Human Mage Avatars

~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #7 // Install Ninja Avatars (replaces Male Monk)

~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #8 // Install Ninja Avatars (replaces Female Monk)

~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #9 // Install Female Human Rogue Avatars

~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Install Male Vampire Avatars

~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #11 // Install Female Vampire Avatars

~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #12 // Use Male Vampire Avatars for Human Male Thieves

~SETUP-SIRINESCALL.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Lure of the Sirine's Call

~SETUP-SLIMEQUEST_JASTEY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Installation of jastey's mini-quest mod "fun with slime"

~SETUP-ASHESOFEMBERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Sensible weapon restrictions for MODS

~SETUP-ASHESOFEMBERS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Throwing Spears

~SETUP-ASHESOFEMBERS.TP2~ #0 #4 // Wizard Slayer kit MR bonus (8% + 4%/level)

~SETUP-ASHESOFEMBERS.TP2~ #0 #11 // Pit Fighter Kit

~SETUP-ASHESOFEMBERS.TP2~ #0 #12 // New Armour (Scale, Banded, and Field Plate)

~SETUP-ASHESOFEMBERS.TP2~ #0 #13 // Sensible weapon restrictions for BG1Tutu

~SETUP-ASHESOFEMBERS.TP2~ #0 #14 // Sensible weapon restrictions for SoA (non-mod weapons)

~SETUP-ASHESOFEMBERS.TP2~ #0 #15 // Sensible weapon restrictions for ToB (non-mod weapons)

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Remove Helmet Animations

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #40 // Change Viconia's Skin Color to Dark Blue

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Weapon Animation Tweaks

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Commoners Use Drab Colors

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1060 // Breakable Iron Nonmagical Shields, Helms, and Armor

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1100 // Reveal City Maps When Entering Area

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1110 // Add Map Notes

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1120 // Stores Sell Higher Stacks of Items

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1150 // Shapeshifter Rebalancing

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1190 // Romance Bug Fixes

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2010 // PnP Spell Progression Tables

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2040 // Universal Clubs

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2050 // Description Updates for Universal Clubs Component

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2060 // Weapon Styles for All

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2070 // Druids Use Cleric Level and Spell Progression

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2090 // Change Experience Point Cap -> Remove Experience Cap

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2100 // Allow Thieving and Stealth in Heavy Armor

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2110 // Alter Item Descriptions for 'Stealth and Thieving Abilities in Heavy Armor' Component

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2120 // Allow Arcane Spellcasting in Heavy Armor

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2130 // Alter Item Descriptions for 'Allow Arcane Spellcasting in Armor' Component

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2140 // Expanded Dual-Class Options

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2151 // Wear Multiple Protection Items -> No Restrictions

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2160 // Alter Weapon Proficiency System -> Rebalanced Weapon Proficiencies

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2180 // Un-Nerfed THAC0 Table, Saving Throws, Grand-Mastery, and Arcane, Divine Spell Progression (Blucher)

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Multi-Class Grand Mastery (Weimer)

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2210 // True Grand Mastery (Baldurdash)

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2220 // Change Magically Created Weapons to Zero Weight

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2230 // Make +x/+y Weapons Consistent

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2231 // Description Updates for Make +x/+y Weapons Consistent Component

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Higher HP on Level Up -> Maximum

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3010 // Maximum HP for NPCs (the bigg) -> For All Creatures in Game

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3020 // Identify All Items

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3030 // Easy Spell Learning -> 100% Learn Spells

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3040 // Make Bags of Holding Bottomless

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3060 // Remove "You Must Gather Your Party..." Sound (Weimer)

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3070 // Low Reputation Store Discount (Sabre)

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3080 // Unlimited Ammo Stacking

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3090 // Unlimited Gem and Jewelry Stacking

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3100 // Unlimited Potion Stacking

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3110 // Unlimited Scroll Stacking

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3120 // Happy Patch (Party NPCs do not fight or complain about reputation)

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3179 // Romance Cheats -> No Racial Requirements for Romance

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3190 // Rest Anywhere (Japheth)

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3200 // Sellable Staffs, Clubs, and Slings (Icelus)

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Adjust Evil joinable NPC reaction rolls

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4031 // Consistent Stats: Edwin -> Use BG2 Values

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4041 // Consistent Stats: Jaheira -> Use BG2 Values

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Change Jaheira to Neutral Good

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4061 // Consistent Stats: Minsc -> Use BG2 Values

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4071 // Consistent Stats: Viconia -> Use BG2 Values

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Correct various errors on race, class etc

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Make Protection from Normal Missiles block magical missiles

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Replace many magic weapons with fine ones

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #4 // Re-introduce potions of extra-healing

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Faster Bears

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6 // Allow player to choose NPC proficiencies and skills

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #7 // Allow NPC pairs to separate

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #9 // Allow Yeslick to use axes

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #21 // Smarter general AI

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #22 // Better calls for help

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #23 // Potions for NPCs

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #24 // Improved deployment for parties of assassins

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #28 // Smarter mages

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #29 // Mages pre-cast defensive spells

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #32 // Smarter priests

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #33 // Priests pre-cast defensive spells

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #34 // Smarter deployment

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #35 // Harder giant and phase spiders

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #36 // Dark Side-based kobold upgrade

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #37 // Smarter sirines and dryads

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #38 // Slightly harder carrion crawlers

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #39 // Smarter basilisks

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #40 // Improved doppelgangers

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #41 // Tougher Black Talons and Iron Throne guards

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #42 // Relocated bounty hunters

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #43 // Improved Ulcaster

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #44 // Improved Balduran's Isle

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #45 // Improved Durlag's Tower

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #46 // Improved Demon Cultists

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #47 // Improved miscellaneous encounters

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #48 // Tougher chapter-two end battle

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #49 // Tougher chapter-three end battle

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Tougher chapter-four end battle

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #51 // Tougher chapter-five end battle

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #52 // Tougher chapter-six end battle

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #53 // Improved final battle

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #54 // Skip Candlekeep

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #56 // Remove blur effect from displacer cloak

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #57 // Stackable ankheg shells and winterwolf pelts

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #58 // Move Boo out of quick access and into Minsc's pack

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #59 // Ease-of-use player AI

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Ensure Shar-Teel doesn't die in the original challenge

~SETUP-TUTUGUI.TP2~ #0 #0 // Baldurs Gate I GUI for Tutu

Well, that is good news and bad news -- the good news, on EasyTutu this seems to be a random game error (either a program running in the background, a communication difficulty, perhaps some glitch with virus protection on install, perhaps the planets were out of alignment) -- but I can sleep a little better!

The bad news - we are not able to replicate and therefore track this difficulty, and are back to Microsoft Tech Support 101 -"reinstall and reboot while swinging a chicken over your head and dancing around chanting 'WeiDU Good! Bug Bad! WeiDU Good! Bug Bad!' and throwing scraps of shredded computer manuals in the air" :)

I still need to completely rebuild Gorion's Body to avoid some roads less taken, and to get the burial out of the way of Imoen's Jfile interaction (and out of Baldur.BCS - that is proving to be next to impossible). Gorilym found the answer to Dynaheir's quest and odd/missing spawns on Tutu v4, as the area script is unassigned; I will build a library that just makes absolutely sure all areas have an assigned area script (stealing *cough* sorry - "quoting" Macready's code and CamDawg's code) that can be dropped into any Tutu mod, just in case. BGT does not need one, because as far as I can tell all areas have scripts assigned; that means the big research project is the contents of the X#JFIX.D and their interaction with Tutu vs BGT scripts.

Except I may be sporadic or delayed this week, so it may be a little more time before I can get the fixes up.

Archived