Finished Amber....

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Just finished the mod and I just have got to say WOW!! This is one of the best mods *ever*. Amber is superb and I don't mean in the romantic term alone but as a character as a whole. I can no longer imagine playing BG2 without her, she has one of the best personalities; I just love the way you balanced her out, she has that demonic suspicion and that humane compassion and the naughtiness of both!! Well I'm not very good at expressing myself but I just wanted you to know that you created one high quality mod, and I salute you (bows respectfully).

never hurts to add one's voice to something like this. Amber is definetly my thief of choice for BG2. The only character out of 4 thieves available in BG2 that gives her any sort of competition for the place in the party is Jan, but one can't always play with Jan :)

Guest Krisusmc

I Have kept BG2 on My computer for Along time in the hopes that I would encounter a mod that would take My In trest and this one has not only did you produce an excellent NPC , but you also put a little life in to the others as well. The Imoen Banters were very good. ;)

I Have kept BG2 on My computer for Along time in the hopes that I would encounter a mod that would take My In trest and this one has not only did you produce an excellent NPC , but you also put a little life in to the others as well. The Imoen Banters were very good. ;)

Sorry there should have been an extra comma in there :D

I Have kept BG2 on My computer for Along time in the hopes that I would encounter a mod that would take My Intrest and this one has. Not only did you produce an excellent NPC , but you also put a little life in to the others as well. The Imoen Banters were very good. :D

Archived