Sign in to follow this  
Userunfriendly

Monk Animation Changes

One more idea: I've seen more than a few people bemoan the fact that monks can not use staves. Would enabling monks to use staves (the ones usable by thieves anyway) be of interest?

One more idea: I've seen more than a few people bemoan the fact that monks can not use staves. Would enabling monks to use staves (the ones usable by thieves anyway) be of interest?

that's going to take a major re-edit..i've given a monk use any item before, and the animation simply isn't supported...the staff literally floated in front of my monk...same for a crossbow... :)

I didn't know that. Scratch that idea, then.

that was when i was fooling around with a sorceror monk hack...it was disconcerting and more than a little annoying...sorry... :wink.gif

Could you possibly give Monks back their kick attack animation when they have a weapon equiped? I want my Monk to fight like a Jedi.  :)

Could you possibly give Monks back their kick attack animation when they have a weapon equiped? I want my Monk to fight like a Jedi.  :)

s'funny...i recall when i was fooling around with the monk avatar, that with weapons, he occasionally did kicks...do you just want the ratio changed?

Ok, I suggested this before, but maybe got lost in the shuffle. When you give the monk a weapon they no longer use their kicking attack. Is this possible?

Ok, I suggested this before, but maybe got lost in the shuffle. When you give the monk a weapon they no longer use their kicking attack. Is this possible?

In a word 'no'. The kicking attacks are the avatar animations for a 2-handed overhand swing or 2-handed backslash. Therefore you cannot give a monk a two-handed weapon or have him kick whilst using a one-handed weapon. Unless you want to edit the bams - which I don't.

IESDP: Avatar Naming Scheme

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this