Sign in to follow this  
khayman

To tail or not to tail

As the Free for all thread has gone wild (I`m afraid to read all of it) I thought I`d ask this here: As they obviously won`t be having tails since BG2 tiefling avatars aren`t really suitable (are there any?) how about importing the avatars with the corresponding animations from Planescape: Torment? I don`t know much about the possibility of such a thing, but I do know that animations can be imported.

I think that the animations can be imported, but have a different number of frames and would need to be resized. I also can't remember if either of the sisters actually have tails.

Someone with more knowledge of animations and tails should come along in a bit. :rant:

I hide my tail.

I was gonna suggest 'between your legs' but I'm sure I'd get comments from the dirty minded...

I hide my tail.

I was gonna suggest 'between your legs' but I'm sure I'd get comments from the dirty minded...

Innuendo is everywhere... :O:rant::)

Keli doesn't have a tail. And there aren't any tiefling avis. Haer uses the elf one. And yes, altaring an avi is a *lot* of work.

Are you the fellow that's been looking in my window at night?

Oh ummm... about that... what's with the blinds?

Edited by Mongoose87

Sometimes women are very hard to gauge. A tail would come in handy here, if it works like a cat's or a dog's. :rant: I always wanted one on my GF for that reason and THAT outfit too.

Oh ummm... about that... what's with the blinds?

*Sets up iron bear trap and motion detector alarms outside window*

*Sets up iron bear trap and motion detector alarms outside window*

That's no good! All security systems should be equipped with high explosives. Lots of them.. Or at least enought fire to evaporate a water elemental.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this