To tail or not to tail

If I'm correctly informed, PS: T avatars are not just a different size, they're also seen from a slightly different angle and the animations have a different number of frames. So yes, "too much work" pretty much sums it up.

Also, they have their weapons built into their avvies...

i don't know how to export and import avatars from PST but i know it is possible and the rezising can be done with a programme. I downloaded it just for the possibility to see how Annah and Fall-From-Grace would in the BG2 enviroment :rolleyes:

i don't know how to export and import avatars from PST but i know it is possible and the rezising can be done with a programme. I downloaded it just for the possibility to see how Annah and Fall-From-Grace would in the BG2 enviroment :rolleyes:

The problem with using those avvies is that you can't give them weapons, as for example, Annah's punchdagger's are built into her avatar.

The problem with using those avvies is that you can't give them weapons, as for example, Annah's punchdagger's are built into her avatar.

You can still give them weapons, though. They may just not show up as you would expect. Unfortunately, I'm not quite knowledgable about avatars to be certain whether this would crash the game or not.

If you go over to Spellhold Studios Cuv has created a number of PS:T to BG2 conversions, including Annah. There are also some instructions on how to insert said animations into the game. If using PS:T avatars is the direction you wish to go, of course.

Archived