BG2 FixPack

Guest plainab

plainab,

as possible solution I have used a file splitting programm to split the Fixpack into two decent chunks of 1.21 and 1.14 mb and uploaded them to to sendspace.com.

Here are the links to 3 files, the first being a .bat file used to joined the parts together again without the need for the program I used:

1. BG2_Fixpack-v1.exe.bat

2. BG2_Fixpack-v1.exe.000.vfs.cab

3. BG2_Fixpack-v1.exe.001.vfs.cab

No problem if you don't want to download any unknown .exe/.bat files but I just thought to offer the possibility.

Hope this might help!

Folkert

Guest plainab
Heh, don't mind the free-for-all. :D Again, though, do you need the Windows or OS X version?

Windows ;)

Hey, Cam.

This is OT but since I started it. I can change it. Can't I?

If I can't, feel free to have the OT part moved to a new thread or deleted or whatever.......

Anywho, I was told you were the one to talk to about perhaps adding or replacing certain mod aspects in the BG2 Tweaks mod. I've put together a few WeiDU based mods to replace some non-weidu mods I've been using.

My mods are:

1) a stackable mod which asks the user for the stack amount and then modifies the files on the fly during install.

2) a container capacity mod whcih asks the user if they want to change the allowed amount of items in containers or to set the containers to unlimited and then modifies the files on the fly during install.

3) an item excel mod (No Wear Limitation) which asks the user if they want to clear restrictions from all items or only a few items. If a few items, the user gets to pick which ones they want and the the 2da file is changed on the fly during install.

Archived