Irenicus not appearing

Holywarrior_1

I just downloaded Amber and i must say it is a fantasitc mod. I managed to get as far as the part where you invite Amber up to your room at Brynnlaw inn (By the way there is a gap in the scene from where you go to sleep and when you wake up.) when I get the wardstone and enter spellhold Irenicus does not appear and show me around. I don't know if it is because of the Amber mod but does anyone know how I might be able to fix this?

I'm glad to hear that your enjoying the mod.

The gap between the 'sleep'-talk and morning-after talk is something that happens occasionally when the engine fails to react the PartyRested() trigger. It certainly does not happen every time and similar thing can also happen in other (romance) mods. It's an unfortunate feature, but I'm not sure that there's much I can do about it, save moving the morning-after talk trigger up towards the beginning of the script.

Irenicus failing to appear is almost certainly not our doing. However, if you can post your weidu.log and tell what non-weidu mods you might have installed, we could figure out what caused the issue. (Unless you got the BP and can blame that. ;))

Archived