Crash

Guest Guest

Hi there,

I've been experiencing the problem that when i try to enter Ymmyrts house to rescue Amber the game crashes. I have a number of other npc mods installed but all of them should have been tested properly. Is there anything i can do about this or should i just forget about rescuing Amber?

thanks in advance

Just to confirm: the game crashes when you try to enter the building (the second new area) and not after you used the map in order to move to the courtyard before the house (the first new are where you meet Lorraine).

Which version of Amber are you using and are you a Mac or Windows user?

There was a problem with the spell refresh mod, and a Mac only problem with AreaCheckObject() trigger but I thought I fixed them for the latest (2.3) version.

Can you post you weidu.log and tell if you have any non-weidu mods installed?

All the mods I use at the moment are weidu according to the log. They are listed in the line of installation:

Tashia remix v.1.0

Amber v.2.3

Yasraena v.7

The contents of the logfile is as follows:

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods

// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod

// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name

~SETUP-TASHIA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tashia NPC Mod -> Full version (ToB required)

~SETUP-TASHIA.TP2~ #0 #2 // Tashia Add-on Pack by Bri and Lord Ernie (English only, Tashia ToB Required) -> Action Style dialogues

~SETUP-TASHIA.TP2~ #0 #4 // Alternate portrait for Tashia. -> Tashia's Alternate Portrait 1 - Created by Amalthea.

~SETUP-AMBER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Amber the NPC MOD for BGII:SoA

~SETUP-AMBER.TP2~ #0 #1 // multiplayer-friendly flirting for Amber

~SETUP-YASRAENA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Yasraena v7 (BG2:SoA & TOB NPC) created by nethrin & Sillara of the Tamari

oh and by the way i use Windows. The thing that as far as i know there shouldn't be any problems since it has already been tested.

Oh and yes it is when you enter the building after already having met Lorraine that the game crashes. you see a room with guy with a red dialogue circle in it and then the game crashes.

Oh and yes it is when you enter the building after already having met Lorraine that the game crashes. you see a room with guy with a red dialogue circle in it and then the game crashes.

Interesting.... Do you recall if any of the guards on the yard retreated inside the building during the battle? Ie. did you 'kill' Lorraine before all the guards?

The guards on the courtyard are supposed to retreat when Lorraine hit points drop low enough. Inside the house they're moved away from the entrance via a script. The retreat process was altered when I got rid of the AreaCheckObject() trigger, but I did test it and it worked perfectly in my game. I might be though that a specific creature script or guard creature is causing an issue now. I didn't test all the individual guards, just couple because I (foolishly) thought that it would be enough.

If you take an earlier save and try to kill all the guards before Lorraine makes a plea for her life, what happens?

Interesting.... Do you recall if any of the guards on the yard retreated inside the building during the battle? Ie. did you 'kill' Lorraine before all the guards?

The guards on the courtyard are supposed to retreat when Lorraine hit points drop low enough. Inside the house they're moved away from the entrance via a script. The retreat process was altered when I got rid of the AreaCheckObject() trigger, but I did test it and it worked perfectly in my game. I might be though that a specific creature script or guard creature is causing an issue now. I didn't test all the individual guards, just couple because I (foolishly) thought that it would be enough.

If you take an earlier save and try to kill all the guards before Lorraine makes a plea for her life, what happens?

oops wrong button ;)

hmm well actually i dont think Lorraine ever made a plea for her life. That may be because she was under the influence of a hold or confusion spell but im not quite sure. But yes the guards did retreat. I begin to think its an installation error but it still seems strange. I'll try and make another go for the rescue. I'll notify you of the results.

Please do report. ;) Lorraine's plot is supposed to be pretty 'resistant' to different scenarios (including if she's held or confused etc. and if the guards are killed before her or not). Even if she from some reason does not speak, that should not lead into game crashing - she's 'just' a side plot and her fate does not directly affect the main plot.

I have the same problem. I engaged Lorraine and the guards, focusing on Lorraine since she seems the toughest. I actually got her down to the point where the guards flee (I hadn't actually killed *any* of them) and she gives me the wardstone. There were two guards left that didn't flee (one was unconscious due to Minsc's Sleeper Mace and the other was panicking because he was so injured... he had a yellow circle). Killed both those guards, quicksaved, and entered the apartment. It shows my party inside a very short hallway for a second or two and then crashes to desktop. Like out of the whole game. Boom. Reloaded twice, once from my quicksave, once from the autosave, and it still crashed both times.

Here is my weidu log:

// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // BG2 Fixpack - Core Fixes

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // BG2 Fixpack - Game Text Update

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Super Happy Fun Lucky Modder Pack

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #100 // Party Gets XP for Sending Keldorn to Reconcile With Maria

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #101 // Improved Spell Animations

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #102 // Cromwell's Forging Actually Takes a Day

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #104 // Ghreyfain's Holy Symbol Fixes

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #105 // Additional Hero Quests in Trademeet Wait Until Hero is Officially Named

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #106 // Giants Receive Penalties When Attacking Halflings, Dwarves, and Gnomes

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #107 // Remove Dual-Classing Restriction from Archers and Stalkers

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #108 // Remove Second Attribute Bonus for Evil Path in Wrath Hell Trial

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #109 // Corrected Summoned Demon Behavior

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #110 // Additional Script Fixes

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #111 // Bard Song Fixes

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #112 // Wizard Slayers Cause Miscast Magic on Ranged Attacks

~SETUP-AMBER.TP2~ #0 #1 // multiplayer-friendly flirting for Amber

~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #0 // Divine Remix Core Components (Required for Everything)

~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #100 // Cleric Remix

~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #103 // Install Silverstar of Selune Cleric Kit

~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #106 // Install Nightcloak of Shar Cleric Kit

~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #109 // Install Battleguard of Tempus Cleric Kit

~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #112 // Install Painbearer of Ilmater Cleric Kit

~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #115 // Install Firewalker of Kossuth Cleric Kit

~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #118 // Install Authlim of Iyachtu Xvim Cleric Kit

~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #121 // Install Lorekeeper of Oghma Cleric Kit

~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #124 // Install Heartwarder of Sune Cleric Kit

~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #127 // Install Feywarden of Corellon Cleric Kit

~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #130 // Install Strifeleader of Cyric Cleric Kit

~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #200 // Druid Remix

~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #203 // Install Oozemaster Druid kit

~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #403 // Install Bowslinger Ranger Kit

~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #406 // Install Feralan Ranger Kit

~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #409 // Install Forest Runner Ranger Kit

~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #412 // Install Justifier Ranger Kit

~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #415 // Install Wilderness Runner Ranger Kit

~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #600 // Install Battleguard of Tempus Kit for Branwen

~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #605 // Change Jaheira to Neutral Good

~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #610 // Install Nightcloak of Shar Kit for Viconia

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Avatar Morphing Script

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Weapon Animation Tweaks

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #70 // Icewind Dale Casting Graphics (Andyr)

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #120 // Change Avatar When Wearing Robes or Armor (Galactygon)

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1040 // Improved Athkatlan City Guard

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Improved Kick-out Dialogues

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1150 // Shapeshifter Rebalancing

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1160 // Multiple Strongholds (Baldurdash)

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1170 // Bonus Merchants (Baldurdash)

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1180 // Female Edwina

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2010 // PnP Spell Progression Tables

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2040 // Universal Clubs

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2050 // Description Updates for Universal Clubs Component

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2070 // Druids Use Cleric Level and Spell Progression

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2090 // Change Experience Point Cap -> Remove Experience Cap

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2100 // Allow Thieving and Stealth in Heavy Armor

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2110 // Alter Item Descriptions for 'Stealth and Thieving Abilities in Heavy Armor' Component

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2120 // Allow Arcane Spellcasting in Heavy Armor

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2130 // Alter Item Descriptions for 'Allow Arcane Spellcasting in Armor' Component

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2140 // Expanded Dual-Class Options

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2151 // Wear Multiple Protection Items -> No Restrictions

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2160 // Alter Weapon Proficiency System -> Rebalanced Weapon Proficiencies

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2180 // Un-Nerfed THAC0 Table, Saving Throws, Grand-Mastery, and Arcane, Divine Spell Progression (Blucher)

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Multi-Class Grand Mastery (Weimer)

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2210 // True Grand Mastery (Baldurdash)

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3001 // Higher HP on Level Up -> NWN Style

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3040 // Make Bags of Holding Bottomless

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3050 // Remove fatigue from restoration spells

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3070 // Low Reputation Store Discount (Sabre)

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3080 // Unlimited Ammo Stacking

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3090 // Unlimited Gem and Jewelry Stacking

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3100 // Unlimited Potion Stacking

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3110 // Unlimited Scroll Stacking

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3150 // Turn Off The Hideous Cloak-of-Mirroring and Spell-Trap Animation

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3160 // Keep Drizzt's Loot, Disable Malchor Harpell

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3200 // Sellable Staffs, Clubs, and Slings (Icelus)

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4010 // Improved Fate Spirit Summoning

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4031 // Consistent Stats: Edwin -> Use BG2 Values

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4041 // Consistent Stats: Jaheira -> Use BG2 Values

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Change Jaheira to Neutral Good

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4061 // Consistent Stats: Minsc -> Use BG2 Values

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4071 // Consistent Stats: Viconia -> Use BG2 Values

By the way, I (the guy who wrote the above post) am a *different* guest than the original poster, in case that isn't clear. And I don't have a save file to go back to since both my quicksave and autosave are almost the exact same moment in time. The latest save I have before that is like, 4 game days prior. ;)

Hi there,

I have the same problem!

My Weidu-Log,

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #3 #0 // BG2 Fixpack - Hauptteil reparieren

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #3 #2 // Superfroehlicher Spass gluecklicher Modder Pack

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #3 #3 // BETA Berichtigungen des Hauptteils (schaut bitte in die Lies-mich Datei!)

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #3 #100 // Die Gruppe bekommt Erfahrungspunkte dafuer, dass Ihr Keldorn wegschickt, um sich mit Maria zu versoehnen

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #3 #101 // Verbesserte Zauber-Animationen

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #3 #102 // Cromwell braucht zum Schmieden wirklich einen Tag

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #3 #103 // Uneinheitlichenr Gebrauch des Dolches berichtigen

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #3 #104 // Ghreyfains Heiliges Symbol berichtigen

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #3 #105 // Fuer zusaetzliche Aufgaben des Helden in Handelstreff abwarten, bis der Held offiziel genannt wird.

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #3 #106 // Riesen erhalten Strafen wenn sie Halblinge, Zwerge und Gnome angreifen.

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #3 #107 // Entfernt Beschraenkungen von zweiklassigen Bogenschuetzen und Pirschern

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #3 #108 // Entfernt den zweiten zugewiesenen Bonus für den Schlechten Weg bei den Prüfungen in der Hölle.

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #3 #109 // Korrigiertes Verhalten herbeigerufener Dämonen

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #3 #110 // Zusätzliche Korrekturen der Skripte

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #3 #111 // Berichtigte Bardenlieder

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #3 #112 // Magierkiller bewirkt Irreführung bei Angriffen mit Fernkampfwaffen

~SETUP-TP.TP2~ #0 #0 // BG2 Text-Patch | Version 2.4

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #10 // Entfernen der Helm-Animationen

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #20 // Aendere Imoen's Avatar in einen Magier

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #30 // Aendere Nalia's Avatar in einen Dieb

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #40 // Aendere Viconia's Hautfarbe zu Dunkelblau

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #50 // Avatar-Transformations-Skript

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #60 // Aennderungen von Waffenanimationen

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #70 // Zaubergrafiken von Icewind Dale (Andyr)

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #90 // Ausgeblendete Portaitsymbole fuer Ausruestungsgegenstaende

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #110 // Symbol Verbesserungen

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #120 // Avatar aendern, wenn er Roben oder Ruestungen traegt (Galactygon)

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #130 // Alle Dialoge pausieren das Spiel

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #1010 // Mehr Interjektionen

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #1040 // Verbesserte Stadtwache von Athkatla

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #1140 // Edelsteine und Traenke muessen erst identifiziert werden

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #1150 // Ausgewogenere Werte fuer Gestaltwandler

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #1160 // Mehrere Festungen/Gilden gleichzeitig leiten (Baldurdash)

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #1170 // Zusaetzliche Haendler (Baldurdash)

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #1180 // Weibliche Edwina

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #2010 // Zauber entwickeln sich entsprechend der PnP Tabellen

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #2020 // Zweihaendige Bastardschwerter

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #2030 // Zweihaendige Katanas

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #2040 // Keulen fuer alle Charakterklassen

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #2060 // Waffenstile fuer alle Klassen

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #2070 // Druiden benutzen Stufen- und Zaubertabellen von Klerikern

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #2080 // Verzoegerte Faehigkeiten der Hohen Level

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #2090 // Geaenderte Grenze für Erfahrungspunkte -> Entfernen der für Erfahrungspunkt-Grenze

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #2100 // Diebesfertigkeiten und Schleichen in Schwerer Ruestung erlauben

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #2120 // Magierzauber in Schwerer Ruestung erlauben

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #2140 // Erweiterte Mehrklassenoptionen

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #2151 // Mehrere Schutzgegenstaende gleichzeitig tragen -> Keine Einschraenkungen

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #2160 // €ndere System fŸr Waffenfertigkeiten -> Ausgewogenere Werte fuer Waffenfertigkeiten

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #2170 // Zauber von Schriftrollen (und anderen Gegenstaenden) auf der Stufe des Charakters wirken

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #2180 // Regelkonforme ETW0-Tabelle, Rettungswuerfe, Großmeisterschaft und Steigerung der geheimnisvollen und goettlichen Zauberfertigkeiten (Blucher)

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #2200 // Grossmeister-Waffenfertigkeiten fuer Mehrklassige Charaktere (Weimer)

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #2210 // Regeltreue Grossmeisterschaft (Baldurdash)

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #3000 // Mehr Trefferpunkte beim Stufenaufstieg -> Maximale Trefferpunkte beim Stufenaufstieg

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #3010 // Maximale Trefferpunkte für NPCs (the bigg) -> Fuer alle Wesen im Spiel

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #3031 // Einfaches Erlernen von Zauberspruechen -> 100%-iges Erlernen von Zaubersprüchen ohne Höchstgrenze

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #3040 // Nimmervoller Beutel ohne Kapazitaetsgrenze

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #3060 // "Ihr muesst Eure Gruppe erst sammeln"-Sound entfernen" (Weimer)

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #3080 // Unbegrenzte Munitionsstapel

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #3090 // Unbegrenzte Stapel bei Edelsteinen und Schmuck

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #3100 // Unbegrenzte Traenkestapel

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #3110 // Unbegrenzte Schriftrollenstapel

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #3150 // Entfernen der furchtbaren Animationen des Spiegelumhangs und des Zaubers "Zauberfalle"

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #3170 // Keine Drow-Avatare fuer die Gruppe im Unterreich

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #3200 // Verkaeufliche Staebe, Knueppel und Schleudern (Icelus)

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #4010 // Verbessertes Herbeirufen von Schicksalsgeistern

~SETUP-TASHIA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tashia NPC Mod -> Full version (ToB required)

~SETUP-TASHIA.TP2~ #0 #2 // Tashia Add-on Pack by Bri and Lord Ernie (English only, Tashia ToB Required) -> Action Style dialogues

~SETUP-FADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Fade: An NPC for Baldur's Gate II

~SETUP-SAERILETH.TP2~ #1 #0 // Saerileth Romanzen-Mod v12 (BG2:SvA & TdB NPC) geschrieben von Nethrin und Sillara

Greats

OldMen

Uh... I hate when stuff that was perfectly okay starts falling apart. ;)

Let's see what I can do about it, though. You could send me a copy your savegame and I'll see if it crashes in my install as well. The address is <amber@welho.net> I'll take one more look at the scripts and see if I can find the one causing. trouble (assuming that it's a script causing the crash).

Please do report. ;) Lorraine's plot is supposed to be pretty 'resistant' to different scenarios (including if she's held or confused etc. and if the guards are killed before her or not). Even if she from some reason does not speak, that should not lead into game crashing - she's 'just' a side plot and her fate does not directly affect the main plot.

Hi again,

Sorry for the late response. I have now tried playing a load game from earlier still leading to the same error. However since i only had 3 mods installed all of which are minor I thought that I might as well try and reinstall the game and the mods to see if it made a difference... It turns out that while it disrupted the dialogues in my save-game it completely eliminated the crash-problem. I dont know what to make of this but it seems like it is an error of installation rather than an error in the mod.

Although it seems incredible that so many people would be struck by installation errors? ;)

Besides of the little glitches it appears to be a great mod :D

Thank you for your assistance so far and good luck to you in finding out whatever went wrong :D

Archived