Triggers for the kidnapping quest

TrueBlueAussie

What are the triggers for the quest where Amber gets kidnapped by the slavers? I know that it starts in Trademeet and I am guessing that you must have the original slavers quest done but what are the other? I have got the quest to start up once before but that was when I was using a party with some of the Bioware NPCs (Minsc, Jaheira, Aerie and another who I forget) and I remember one of them commenting on what to do next but in my current party, I am using only custom made members and her.

What are the triggers for the quest where Amber gets kidnapped by the slavers?

It should start in it's due time. Keep to city areas. :D You can also ask Amber how she's doing. When she 'has a bad feeling', something is about to happen.

I know that it starts in Trademeet

No, not necessarily.

and I am guessing that you must have the original slavers quest done but what are the other?

You don't have to do the slaver quest before Amber's quest, actually. Amber's quest is scrpted to work in both scenarios.

I am using only custom made members and her.

The only downside to that is that you won't get the hint that Bio NPCs can give to you. In the next crossmod banterback the will be hints for mod NPC as well.

Cheers mate. Reason why I asked this is that I have seen some pretty wierd triggers in a couple of the many mods I have and it was taking longer for this quest to start up compared to when I first played it. It finally started for me last and everything worked fine. From what I have seen so far it is probably one of the best NPC mods I have played.

Archived