Drizzt tweak for Tutu

Miloch

I read this in the BG2 Tweak Pack description:

Keep Drizzt's Loot, Disable Malchor Harpell (Weimer)

Non-Tutu

If you kill Drizzt and take his stuff, Malchor Harpell appears and takes it back. This would make more sense in BG where his loot was actually powerful.

So an obvious deduction would be... why not implement this (or something similar) for BG1/Tutu then? There are several easy ways you can whack (or at least pickpocket) the drow without resorting to "cheating" (unless you consider cheating to be taking advantage of a limited engine, but in that case, that would apply to quite a bit :D). It always struck me that it wouldn't be tough to give Drizzt a more intelligent script - or even just a mere missile weapon to balance the cheese factor a bit. And someone dangerous showing up later to object to the PC's cold-blooded murder would add some realism.

Now that you mention it, I vaguely recall stumbling across this before, but I don't think it's linked in with other Tutu mods or EasyTutu info at PPG for some reason. Though it doesn't make him unkillable (it shouldn't) and still leaves the option open for "If you kill Drizzt and take his stuff, (someone powerful) appears and (tries to) take it back."

Archived