Developer Diary

CamDawg

April 30, 2005

Just a heads up that progress is still being made, but slowly. Finals are coming up in 2 weeks, and I've been spending that time studying for them (after dad died, I took sometime off from school, but went back...and this is playing catch-up on studying so that I don't fail).

June 7, 2005

Well, I actually have some real news. I know, I didn't even keep my promise to start the first of June. Anyways, half of the conflicts on Del's romance tracks are written. I will wrap up them up tomorrow, and then work on Flirts. As far as content, that will be the absolute necessity (as well as music for Del). However, it is progress.

July 6, 2005

Well, 2 more months and it will officially be 2 years in development. I wish I could say we had a lot more progress done, but June basically was a wash from a writing standpoint.

I did get some material written for ToB though, as well as collating some songs and poems for it, although it won't be nowhere near as packed as SoA.

On another note, I did get some riddles compiled for Tashia for SoA. Except for maybe guaranteeing 2 npc banters per npc (both in SoA and ToB), the actual lovetalks are written for Tashia. And the only reason it is mentioned here is that rather than stay at loose ends, I will get back to writing whatever comes up...which will cut into Del writing time.

Hope to have better news in the future...

August 7, 2005

Not that this is a big shocker, but someone volunteered to code up the Tashia material. After looking through it and what not, one thing I do wish to do is add to the Tashia NPC banters so I will be working on that for the next few weeks. As Cam is already on vacation, this won't exactly stifle Del, but just thought I should mention it.

December 21, 2005

I actually have some news to report. Some writing has actually gone on. Before the long hiatus, I had 1 Sarevok, 1 Aerie, 1 Jan, 1 Jaheira, 1 Haer Dalis' and 1 Edwin banters done.

Today, I am tentively adding 2 more new Sarevok to the batch. I am hoping to get 3 banters done per NPC for ToB, with 1 showing up if Del is being romanced.

This also means that the Sarevok ones could be altered as necessary since it has been a long time since I really wrote for it.

As ToB isn't that long, I don't think there will be any new quests, or what have you.

Edited by Bri

Dec 31, 2005

Removed a Sarevok banter for not fitting what I wanted, but I did finish a Keldorn one. Definitely have ideas to finish off Keldorn and Sarevok banters (as well as get a Chaotic Good one).

New Year's Resolution? Finish writing Del before a third year passes. :O

On another note, I only have one more piece to write for Tashia, and then I can focus entirely on Del.

Edited by Bri

January 8, 2005

Hopefully I finished the Keldorn banters. I am 1/4 done with the last Tashia lovetalk, and hopefully finish it tomorrow (the only reason I mention Tashia is that after it is done, I can focus again on Del).

Jan 21, 2006

Been a little while, but I do have some news. First, I tentatively have the last lovetalk for Tashia written. If it passes muster, that means I don't foresee having to write anymore for Tashia, and that will project will be done.

In related news, I think I have 1 Banter for Minsc, and 1 Banter for Nalia written.

Edited by Bri

Feb 8, 2006

Hi everyone. I guess this post won't be too much of a surprise, but here it is. I definitely need to take a break from things (it is primarily real life related). Of course, this could be seen by my lack of writing, and such with Del.

I hope once I regain my balance, things will be better. I am fairly sure I am not abandoning her, but there are some things I really have to attend to. This isn't saying I may not work on her in the meantime as the mood strikes, but for the moment...the spark needs recharged.

To all those who still was waiting for Del these last 2 years, 4 months...Thank you.

April 28, 2009

I know it has been a month, for those still following, thank you for your patience.

Real life, especially school, has been kicking my ass, but I believe the worst of the school is done (finished with it this year).

Depending on my progress in the next month will show whether I will be able to finish Del or not.

Edited by Bri