Developer Diary

CamDawg

August 27, 2012

Some positive news for a change. Got some work done on Saradush interjections, will defintiely get more. I hope to actually have something substantial to share.

Of course, for those who were tired of waiting, I beg your forgiveness.

And those with doubts, and disbelief...I certainly understand.

Edited by Bri

Jan 10, 2012

Well, with G3 being down, more computer issues, progress was lost. However, the lovetalk I was going to show will be shown later, and progress will be more straightforward. If not, then I will step away from Del. No more excuses...you all have been understanding. I appreciate it. But it isn't fair to those few still waiting (as well as Kaeloree).

Edited by Bri

Jan 14, 2013

One lovetalk, tentatively done. It may still get some serious editing done. I hope to get a couple more done before showing a lovetalk.

That still means lovetalks and epilogues need to be done.

Edited by Bri

April 28, 2013

I can confirm having interjections up through Abizigal's cave, leaving Balthazar. The Watcher's Tower still needs to be done as well. Definitely have a firm hand for the Gorion ghost encounter, and the fall of Saradush.

May 14, 2013

Half done on the lovetalk resulting from the Gorion/Mastwraith encounter. Had little free time to work on it, but on course to wrap it up later this week.

Edited by Bri

May 21, 2013

About a fourth of the way through on the post-Saradush Lovetalk. It's coming along rather promisingly. By the same measure, I am going to revisit the Post-Masterwraith/Gorion Ghost lovetalk. It is serviceable, but I know that I can make it better.

This means there are roughly 5 lovetalks to go, and epilogues. I'd like to get at least 5 done before showing one sample lovetalk.

Edited by Bri

June 1, 2013

Lack of progress...between the holiday last weekend and other stuff that needed done in real life, time was a bear. Definitely on course to finish the Saradush lovetalk this coming week, though.

June 5, 2013

Tentatively have the Saradush lovetalk done. Didn't mean to take this long. I will go back to touch-up on the Master Wraith/Gorion Ghost lovetalk this weekend, and then get rolling on the next lovetalk.