Developer Diary

CamDawg

Nov. 4, 2009

Well, I have things set where I can write on Del again, though things will be sporadic with holidays, etc. Del's interjections will be the next worked on, and then NPC interjections, and finally lovetalks/epilogues. At the moment, I'm eyeing around 10 lovetalks (a good half or so will occur after events like the other lovetalks)

Jan 2, 2010

Happy New Year...

I know progress has been non-existant. In addition to the holidays, other things have happened. As I posted elsewhere, there was a major water break, and the insurance is only covering a part of it. So, I've been working more hours to help cover it. The other real life bit is getting some major dental work done, and it makes writing hard after that as well.

For those who've been patient, thank you once more. And those who tire of the slowness, who get irritated by it, I do apologize. All that really needs done now is lovetalks (as mentioned before) and interjections, and I will definitely make stab at getting somethign done.

July 28, 2010

Been a while, I know.

Have a couple lovetalks done, and about half of quest interjections.

There may be around 8 or so...no more than the other npcs. And of course, some of them are pretty much a given, such as the ghost encounter.

Edited by Bri

Oct 2 2010

I didn't get much progress done last month. Sorry. I pretty much ended up doing some extra hours to cover some unexpected bills, and left my brain fragged. It should ease up this month, though.

Also, moved a question to the Comment on the Dev. Diary thread...

Edited by Bri

Dec 16, 2010

Not that it will be a surprise, but I haven't really finished much else. Work and holidays, mostly. Additionally, I got a new computer, and am busy muddling along learning it.

I hope everyone else has a good holiday season.

Jan 12, 2011

Happy New Year, everyone.

I could go the same old, same old...been working more (car repairs, etc.). Needless to say, time has been short, as has been personal energy.

Anyways, Del has certainly been drawn out. As others took me to task in the past (and rightly so), if it isn't going to be done, then I should just say so.

It doesn't help that I do have a new machine with Windows 7, while my old game was on my old Vista machine as well.

And once again, for those who have followed Del this long, thank you for your patience.

Edited by Bri
Bri, both SConrad and I have offered our services in the past, and that offer stands.

And I really appreciate the offer, and will probably take you up on it...if I get the writing done. The onus is mine.

And when I said substantial, I meant the writing. If nothing else, I will make myself get something done on the weekends...which would mean there is progress.

Edited by Bri

June 5, 2011

It's been a long time since my last post. This won't be much different than some previous bits I announced, and I understand those who have lost patience with me.

Most of the lack of progress has been increased hours at work, as well as trying to get more bills paid off.

I can guarantee that the gift someone gave me for BG II from GoG definitely works fine, though.

Edited by Bri

Sept. 18, 2011

Long time no talk. Part of it is shame at not having more done. I've still been trying to get on top of stuff together (such as paying off student loans, working long hours). I admit, I didn't realize how tiring/long it would take.

That said, I know the the delays are burdensome, for those who have been waiting. Thank you for your words of support (and those who threw up their hands in frustration, justifiable as well)

Nothing I can say will apologize for the lateness. However, Kaeloree (who will be coding, and has my gratititude) will ensure that there will be some progress.

Edited by Bri

Jan. 7, 2012

Happy New Year.

Not a whole lot new on the writing front. I am now halfway playing through Throne of Bhaal, and seeing where the lovetalks go (and what type, at least the required ones like the Gorion ghost one).

Kaeloree will be coding things up, though any delay is mostly my fault.

Edited by Bri