Reactions and stuff

Guest Bob

I did forget Valygar, didn't I...

Must've been intentional, or a way of saying... "Keli's got the hots for Valygar"

Hey.. didn't I say something like that in my original post? :)

Since I, like Columbo, have deciphered your tricky, wily ways and read your mind.. Valygar hates divine magic too doesn't he?

It's hard to say whether he would hate clerical magic. After all, the magic of rangers is also granted by deities, and he has spells he can cast.

Wouldn't Valygar regard his own magical abilities as something akin to 'natural talents'? He probably just gives a cold glare to anyone saying he does use magic. He might view other rangers' and maybe even paladins' spells the same way (at a stretch). It's the really powerful stuff he doesn't like. Think anything over level 3, maybe? Divine or arcane, at that level all "cut of the same vile shroud".

Tuppence worth over. Looking forward to the mod :)

The impression that I get is that Valygar hates all forms of magic. At least when you first meet him. What I do think is odd is that his kit is stalker in which he gains 3 mage spells. But after the planar sphere thing, his outlook changes, so I think that he and Keli would get along.

Fairy nuff. It is more than a little odd, but the 'ware people really skimped on what was a promising depth of character with Valygar.

It probably has to be asked as well, but what about interactions with mod characters such as Tashia, Solaufein and the like?

Fairy nuff.  It is more than a little odd, but the 'ware people really skimped on what was a promising depth of character with Valygar. 

It probably has to be asked as well, but what about interactions with mod characters such as Tashia, Solaufein and the like?

Banter Packs: Part Deux. No mod I create will contain content for other mods in the default package, it will all be in BP:PD.

Archived