Request for feedback (again)

DavidW

I'm sure he's Silenced, since the feedback says so.

The problem is that some of his spells are *scripted* and thus uninterruptable and not affacted by silence.

I've found the problem, and actually that's not it. (If you think about it, all AI is "scripted" - some scripts make spells uninterruptable, others don't). The problem is that the magic item that makes Andris unkillable also gives him a much more impressive range of other talents than I'd have guessed - one of them is being uninterruptable. (It's borrowed from BG2, and I obviously didn't check it carefully enough). Anyway, I'll add it to the "to do" list - thanks for your help.

Hello!

I have played this mod for some time and I found the encounter in the third level of the Nashkell mines way too hard. Not only there are two kobold shamans (?) that cast nasty spells (and gave almost very little experience points), a kobold chieftain, kobold commandos but they all are even hasted (how???).

For me, it's been unbalanced but thus far it was the only encounter I thought that had been over the top and since I realize that it's just an optional component, I happily remove it when I start my next game.

They are very tough, I agree. But there's usually a way to beat them, at least with a relatively balanced party. A mage casting Sleep, Horror, Charm, Blind, etc., can make all the difference. And of course using all the helpful potions and spell buffs you've got.

Guest Guest

I'd just like to throw out there that I absolutely loved this mod. I hadn't played BG1 in years because it was a bit too easy on core and I hated the trips to the temple if I played on Insane.

SCS actually makes the battles a challenge and a LOT more fun. After playing it through twice, I'd say its probably the best mod I've played for any BG game.

I really liked:

Improved mages/ clerics

Improved Baldurans Isles

Improved Spiders

Kobolds

And the much more difficult fight with Sarevok.

So thank you for all of the hard work put into this mod!

Archived