Online Alignment Test

Miloch

Neutral Good

"A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. The common phrase for neutral good is "true good." Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias toward or against order."

Well, that's a relief cause that's what I usually play.

Neutral Good

A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. The common phrase for neutral good is "true good." Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias toward or against order.

sounds about right. or maybe Chaotic Good, but NG is good too, as fun as being a Paladin and smiting evil is, im not really a LG kind of person.

Based on your answers to the quiz, your character’s most likely alignment is Lawful Neutral.

Lawful Neutral

A lawful neutral character acts as law, tradition, or a personal code directs her. Order and organization are paramount to her. She may believe in personal order and live by a code or standard, or she may believe in order for all and favor a strong, organized government. The common phrase for lawful neutral is "true lawful." Lawful neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you are reliable and honorable without being a zealot.

--excerpted from the Player’s Handbook, Chapter 6

I'm not suprised. I have a great respect for my law. Sadly, I find a lot of alien (i.e. not mine) laws morally and logically inferior. I'm very concerned about rules, duty and order. I used to be Lawful Good, but it seems that recent disappointments have made me more numb.

I have always thought Chaotic Good to be the most goodie-goodie alignment. Although I play either NG, TN, CN or LE characters. Usualy... ;)

I view CG a rebel (think James Dean); wanting to find their own way in the world. Yes, they have good intentions, but disregard social norms.

Goodie-Goodie? Our pnp group always called lawful good, "awful good." *sigh* I miss those days.

Lawful Good

A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. He combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. He tells the truth, keeps his word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished. Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion.

I wish there were more questions.

I'm not strictly lawful good in CRPGs because, for one thing, you can't have a lawful good thief, and I like to disarm traps, and developers love to put traps between you and your objective.

I am claiming that the only reason I managed to get Chaotic Evil is because the test is out to get me.

...I always get chaotic something. I think this is the first time I've gotten evil, though. How odd. I chose all the 'yay family and friends, without compromising!' answers...

Chaotic Neutral

A chaotic neutral character follows his whims. He is an individualist first and last. He values his own liberty but doesn’t strive to protect others’ freedom. He avoids authority, resents restrictions, and challenges traditions. The chaotic neutral character does not intentionally disrupt organizations as part of a campaign of anarchy. To do so, he would have to be motivated either by good (and a desire to liberate others) or evil (and a desire to make those different from himself suffer). The common phrase for chaotic neutral is "true chaotic." Remember that the chaotic neutral character may be unpredictable, but his behavior is not totally random. He is not as likely to jump off a bridge as to cross it. Chaotic neutral is the best alignment you can be because it represents true freedom both from society’s restrictions and from a do-gooder’s zeal.

--excerpted from the Player’s Handbook, Chapter 6

Archived