Praise for Amber

Guest Amber Fan

Guest Amber Fan

Hi

I just wanted to say that this is one of the best mods I've ever played and I've played quite a few. I especially like the fact that you have to actually check how shes doing in order to progress. If a girl tells you she misses the ocean then youd be a fool not to take her for a stroll on the beach :rant:

Amber sounded flat and emotionless when talking to the PC in the beginning but then her voice became alot softer as things progressed and this made the mod that much more realistic.

Also I found that this mod helped other NPCs come alive as well. I loved some of Haer'dalis' lines especially this one in particular:

"Ah, my raven, I envy you. A beautiful night, a lady even more fair and a passion burning in one's soul. Even the skies celebrate this event. I would write it into a song, but alas, my poor heart is aching to be the hero in that tale. But that is not to be, is it, my hummingbird? "

PS. I dont usually post on forums about mods but I felt like I had to make an exception in this case.

Archived