Problem with a bugfix I'm making...

Loké

Last I checked, werewolves recgenerated from their wounds recieved from normal weapons as fast as the weapon hurt.

Or in layman terms, is immune to normal weapons. I've noticed my shapeshifter's been taking damage. So, just slip in the immunity to normal weapons property onto the claws item, set it to 100% chance and 'instant/while equipped' and I'm sorted.

And indeed, it does work. The only problem is that when I go back to natural form, I'm still immune. :rant:

Ran into something (vaguely) similar with equipped immunity effects on an item in the magical weapon slot not always going away when the item does, while trying to fix a Melf's Minute Meteor's bug - still don't know what causes it nor why some effects persist and some don't :rant:

I can't believe that there could be residue effects from magic weapons.

Do they vanish upon save/reload?

If not, then it is more like a modding problem, not while equipped :rant:

If yes, then some item removal is buggy, try an alternate method of removing the item.

Yes - but the timing mode was while equipped. This only happens with stuff in the magical weapon slot (well, that's not true, it happens with launchers that use phantom ammuntion too).

The automatic removal is doing something odd that I can't figure out.

Yes - but the timing mode was while equipped. This only happens with stuff in the magical weapon slot (well, that's not true, it happens with launchers that use phantom ammuntion too).

The automatic removal is doing something odd that I can't figure out.

Shall I upload the claws for you guys to take a peek at? maybe I've just doing something silly.

http://rapidshare.com/files/13062789/BRBRP.ITM.html

There we are. Just need to plonk it in the override folder if you want to test it, and then shapeshifte into the werewolf form. I'm yet to actually check the greater version, but if I can sort this out, it will be easy enough for me to sort out for it if it doesn't have it, right? :rant:

The only other way I can see how to do it is to actually edit the ability itself, and have it make you immune to normal weapons, and for shifting to natural form removing immunty to normal weapons. I'm not entrely sure how to do the latter though in nearinfinity-I haven't item/spell edited for yonks, and this is the first time I'm doing it in nearinfiinty.

Archived