a strange question (is there a trigger which could consistently crash?)

Avenger

Check all the opcodes with the hardcoded visuals. Maybe spell shield?

Thought of that - usually if a stat is set by something in the engine then you can't reset the stat directly though. By its very late position in the opcode list I was wondering if it might be related to the annoying hardcoded replacement by spmmaglo.bam in several opcodes for the much more modest disc. I really should run through those opcodes again - there's scads of them and I probably forgot some when I checked it before.

I just ignore it.

Maybe I'll try just adding it to every .cre in the game and see if anything breaks ;)

I think LEVELDRAIN (200) has always worked for me (or there's some super-secret method for using it that only I know and have since forgotten).

Don't suppose you have a recondite method for making STATE_DISEASED work, do you?

Maybe I'll try just adding it to every .cre in the game and see if anything breaks
It's used by various ToB creatures, so I doubt it. Report back if you a) do it, and b) gather any concrete info.

Don't suppose you have a recondite method for making STATE_DISEASED work, do you?
Deactivate(Myself)

Archived