Tutu State of the Modding Union

berelinde

That actually would be really great!

So far, folks have just tested out by reporting what works for them on their own install, but it would be great if some of the "not sure"s could be tried out. I will take a look and see if I can put together a list for stuff to test. Right now, if you wouldn't mind sacrificing an install on the alter of truth, those last few at the bottom of the thread could be checked by installing them in with other mods of similar type, and seeing if the game works; but let me take a look at this and come up with some more specific requests :)

This is just to say that I have tried to install Secret of Bone Hill on EasyTutu. The result: the game crashes while loading the new area the wizard teleports you to (reproducible). I don't know if this is a cross-mod conflict or a conflict with EasyTutu, since I haven't tried SoBH without any other mods.
Basically, SoBH is not EasyTutu compatible. It requires Worldmap, which is only BG1Tutu compatible (therefore SoBH should be compatible with that, in theory). I asked about that on SHS though, to confirm. But for now, this is one of the few cases of mods being compatible with generic Tutu but not EasyTutu.

The "Revised Thievery" component of Rogue Rebalancing can now be installed on (Easy)TuTu though only the "Non-stacking thieving potions" part will actually work there. OTOH, the newly introduced "Proper (PnP) spell progression for Bards" component can not be installed on TuTu since it would have no effect at such low levels (the BG2 Bard spell table is actually correct until level 21).

For easier reference, I've updated my initial post in this thread with the new info.

For the time being, swap 1PP and Moinesse's Avatars in the order of install as discussed here. You might also want to remove Gorilym's Mac1PP link, or at least point to the caveats and manual fixes you have to do with it, as described in the same thread.

You might also want to remove Gorilym's Mac1PP link, or at least point to the caveats and manual fixes you have to do with it, as described in the same thread.
Yes, please remove it. I deactivated the link after reading the SHS thread, so there's little point in it staying put.

edit for afterthought:

1.4 Implement OSX TutuCore ToB or OSX TutuCore SoA, see MacEasyTutu Guide for details
Either this link is out-of-date or I've been seriously missing something not running Tutu on a Mac.
Hilarious! :(

Some tweaks to the pinned thread:

6.3 Sirine's Call Quest [PPG] Concurrent use of SC and BG1 NPC requires a workaround use of CLUAConsole at the present time. When Beta4 of BG1 NPC is released the workaround will not be necesary.

- BG1 NPC v14 is now released.

Also, it might be just me, but since EasyTutu is recommended over Tutu 4, I'd put EasyTutu first, because people tend to stop at the first installation step and install Tutu 4, then read further and - ah!

Archived