BG1 vanilla, BG2, BGTutu, BGT

Downs Duck

Well you could globally replace the . with a comma or tab then import it as delimited format into a spreadsheet and sort it by extension that way. But the non-TotSC list would be the most helpful, then you could do a diff on both and get just the files added by TotSC. :p Useful for the BG1 Fixpack (which you'll be helping out with, now that Gavin is officially in beta, right? :p).

Gavin is *not* officially in beta, and he won't be until I say he is. I redid the timers for a couple of the talks, and they need to be tested.

I have absolutely no idea what the rest of your post is talking about. Like I said: I am very nearly computer illiterate. I understood each word individually (except delimited), but not strung together.

Well you could globally replace the . with a comma or tab then import it as delimited format into a spreadsheet and sort it by extension that way. But the non-TotSC list would be the most helpful, then you could do a diff on both and get just the files added by TotSC. :p Useful for the BG1 Fixpack (which you'll be helping out with, now that Gavin is officially in beta, right? :p).

Hey, you've forgot that I've got a non-totsc install. I can see if I can get a list of every file located within biffs and override from my installation. You can then compare that and get your list of TOTSC specific files. We can speak of this again in another thread if you wish. :D

Hey, you've forgot that I've got a non-totsc install. I can see if I can get a list of every file located within biffs and override from my installation. You can then compare that and get your list of TOTSC specific files.
No, I didn't forget, I was just giving berelinde a hard time. :p If you want to do that, that's cool, I can filter it against berelinde's TotSC list and post the results. :p
Hey, you've forgot that I've got a non-totsc install. I can see if I can get a list of every file located within biffs and override from my installation. You can then compare that and get your list of TOTSC specific files.
No, I didn't forget, I was just giving berelinde a hard time. :( If you want to do that, that's cool, I can filter it against berelinde's TotSC list and post the results. ???

I believe I have what you want. I used weidu --list-files --out files.log and then converted the list to a table. My file is in WORD 97 .doc format. Please PM me with how you'd like me to send this 1348 KB file to you.

Archived