Comments on "After the End"

Devin23

Loki, you naughty naughty writer. ;) You know i'd jump on the first opportunity to read any fanfic that focuses on the story of the PC and Imoen. :) Plenty of "Vivid" descriptions on the limes. ;) I hope you continue with the story, you know once you start wrting, it's hard to keep the pen, in this case, the keyboard, down. :)

-Devin

Loki, you naughty naughty writer. ;) You know i'd jump on the first opportunity to read any fanfic that focuses on the story of the PC and Imoen. ;)  Plenty of "Vivid" descriptions on the limes. :) I hope you continue with the story, you know once you start wrting, it's hard to keep the pen, in this case, the keyboard, down.  :)

-Devin

::bows:: Well I wanted to be the first! :p:D

And yes... the writing bug has bitten. :D

Loki, you naughty naughty writer.   ;)   You know i'd jump on the first opportunity to read any fanfic that focuses on the story of the PC and Imoen.   ;)  Plenty of "Vivid" descriptions on the limes.   :)   I hope you continue with the story, you know once you start wrting, it's hard to keep the pen, in this case, the keyboard, down.  :p

-Devin

::bows:: Well I wanted to be the first! :):D

And yes... the writing bug has bitten. :D

unfortunately, no cure... :D:D:D

good stuff...more please???

i really like the idea of the happy couple going back to candlekeep...

and you handle the reunions better than some stories i've read... :D

Actually the rushed I meant was that some of the transitions were a little more disjointed than previous offerings.

I think the amount of time you spent on Kietach's brooding...and his own self-realization though was almost perfect.

Archived