Flesh Golems and Potions

Hey, I just gotta say, great mod. I never had any troubles with kobolds before this ???. But one thing that's messing with me, is that Thalantyrs flesh golems used healing potions and things. Since flesh golems are mindless, unliving automatons, it doesn't really fit that they can even use potions (or that they can even affect them).

Still, thanks for making this, I love a good challenging battle.

Hey, I just gotta say, great mod. I never had any troubles with kobolds before this ???. But one thing that's messing with me, is that Thalantyrs flesh golems used healing potions and things. Since flesh golems are mindless, unliving automatons, it doesn't really fit that they can even use potions (or that they can even affect them).

Still, thanks for making this, I love a good challenging battle.

oops. That's certainly not supposed to happen, I'll put it down to be fixed.

EDIT: having checked, for some reason Thalantyr's golems are classified as "humanoid", which means they use potions. It's the sort of error I wouldn't catch naturally in my own playtesting, since I normally play virtuous types!

I normally play virtuous types!

I was playing virtuously, they attacked me! ???

Oh, and when I entered the map with the miners and the guy with the berserk great sword, all the miners chugged a ton of healing potions immediately.

Again, thanks! - I'll add it to the list to fix.

The "use potions" component adds something to a very widely-used script so it does occasionally do odd things, it's hard to catch them in advance so they tend to have to wait to be caught during playtesting.

Archived