Install order wrong or incompatible?

characterstaff

Hello all,

First time poster, short time lurker. Wanted to say thanks to anyone who takes the time to make my/our gaming more interesting via mods :p

So after installing BG2 (no ToB atm) I installed a few mods and somehow ended up breaking the Shapechanger. The class can no longer change form. There is one use upon starting a new char but it does nothing besides play the sound. I was rather crushed as Druids are my favorite class to play. I then made an Avenger to check and that class was ok as far as shifting went.

So I've uninstalled and am about to reinstall but was hoping someone could tell me if any of my soon to be listed mods don't work well with each other. I'm clueless about how they work on the inside so I can't help myself, hence I come to you fine people.

Anywho, here they are:

DungeonBeGone-v14

BG2_Fixpack-v1

BG2_Tweaks-v3

MoinesseAvatars-v1

Weimer-ItemUpgrade-v35

UnfinishedBusiness-v15

*BG2FixPack361/BG2ShadowsOAmnGameTextUpdate13*

(were also installed...though these are already in the above Fixpack correct?)

Maybe they were the problem? Regardless they won't be installed again as there's no point.

It seems to me to be a pretty small list considering the number of mods out there. Anyone have an idea why I couldn't shift into werewolf form? Any help is greatly appreciated.

..fidgets untill next install is complete...

Hi characterstaff, and welcome to G3. As ronin pointed out, Baldurdash shouldn't be installed alongside the BG2 Fixpack. Unfortunately Baldurdash does not have an uninstaller, so if you want to use Fixpack you'll need to completely reinstall the game. Otherwise I don't think there should be any conflicts.

Anyone have an idea why I couldn't shift into werewolf form?
Do you have Shapeshifter Rebalancing from BG2 Tweaks installed?

From its description:

Shapeshifter abilities now create "symbolic paws". When you wield one you turn into a Werewolf, when you remove it you're human again.

So if you're using that component, you might want to check your Shapeshifter's inventory.

Anyone have an idea why I couldn't shift into werewolf form?

Do you have Shapeshifter Rebalancing from BG2 Tweaks installed?

From its description:

Shapeshifter abilities now create "symbolic paws". When you wield one you turn into a Werewolf, when you remove it you're human again.

So if you're using that component, you might want to check your Shapeshifter's inventory.

Oh my, this I did not know :p Yes, I did have the rebalancing mod installed. Well I'll have to check my inventory next time then.

Thanks to all who replied. I have done a clean install and will proceed with your advice :p

Cheers

Archived