Installation instructions for Gavin version 1.1 beta

berelinde

If you installed the patch, it will be necessary to uninstall the patch before installing the mod. The reason for this is that the mod uses a different scripting method, and I am concerned about backwards compatibility.

So, please uninstall the patch before installing the mod.

After that, it should be the same as usual.

If you installed the patch, it will be necessary to uninstall the patch before installing the mod. The reason for this is that the mod uses a different scripting method, and I am concerned about backwards compatibility.

So, please uninstall the patch before installing the mod.

After that, it should be the same as usual.

So what about the mod? I never installed the patch because I was concerned about all the other mods I had installed. Do I need to uninstall the mod itself before installing the new version?

And I would guess that starting a new game would be necessary as well? Of course I was going to start a new game anyway, I have a few more weird character concepts to drag through BG 1 and experiment on before moving on to Shadows of Amn. Mwahahaha!

Flarn

You do not have to uninstall the mod before installing the new version.

Because the timers are all different, I think you might have the best luck with a new game.

The download site has not yet been updated with the new version. That may take a while, since the Gibberling Poobah himself has been kind enough to package it for me, and I don't know what his schedule is like.

Archived