bg2 are tutus necessary to play mods?

awbeer

If you are asking if you need to have tutu installed to play bg2 mods, the answer is no.

If you are asking if you need to have tutu installed to play tutu mods, the answer is yes.

If you are not asking either question, would you mind rephrasing it?

If you are asking if you need to have tutu installed to play bg2 mods, the answer is no.

If you are asking if you need to have tutu installed to play tutu mods, the answer is yes.

If you are not asking either question, would you mind rephrasing it?

i was asking do you need to have tutu installed to play bg2 mods. the second question "If you are asking if you need to have tutu installed to play tutu mods, the answer is yes." most of the tutu mods are for bg1 aren't they, sorry to be so off topic. i am just wondering because i only discovered mods about a 3 months ago, bg1 i had no problems, but bg2 i had a crash and no one knew how to fix it so i am doing a total reinstall of bg2 including all mods. do the games run better with a tutu installed? thanx for the help

Tutu actually replaces the entire BG2 with BG1 - in other words it makes BG1 playable in the BG2 engine but removes the BG2 content.

Thus if you are looking for a modded BG2, you won't need Tutu at all. More importantly, if you add BG2 mods to Tutu or Tutu mods to non-tutu BG2 things will get completely screwed up.

If I understand correctly - you want to play the BG2 quests with some NPCs, quests,... added - you don't need Tutu at all.

Tutu actually replaces the entire BG2 with BG1 - in other words it makes BG1 playable in the BG2 engine but removes the BG2 content.

Thus if you are looking for a modded BG2, you won't need Tutu at all. More importantly, if you add BG2 mods to Tutu or Tutu mods to non-tutu BG2 things will get completely screwed up.

If I understand correctly - you want to play the BG2 quests with some NPCs, quests,... added - you don't need Tutu at all.

thanx alot for the help mods are the greatest ;)

Archived