triggering love talks

Guest Amanda

Guest Amanda

I was just wondering if there were any way to trigger love talks like CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("AnomenROMANCE","GLOBAL","1")

I was just wondering because it seems like the LT are firing. I've even tried advancing the real time but only Anomen's are going.

Thanks

Guest Amanda
I was just wondering if there were any way to trigger love talks like CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("AnomenROMANCE","GLOBAL","1")

I was just wondering because it seems like the LT are firing. I've even tried advancing the real time but only Anomen's are going.

Thanks

correction

*Aren't* firing

Kivan's lovetalks start after you've visited Spellhold and you recieved news thta Deheriana is not in Arvanaith from Aphril (ie you've indicated through earlier talks that you like him a lot).

If Anomen's romance or any other runs, it reduces the chances of Kivan initiating the romance with you, as it reduces his liking index for you significantly, especially if it became commited. Each additional romance reduces that index even lower.

If you would like me to troubleshoot for you in more details, you'll need to let me know where you are in the game, what Aphril told to Kivan, and what is the value of P#KivanLove, P#KivanRomanceActive and P#KivanRomanceInactive Globals to start with.

Guest Guest
Kivan's lovetalks start after you've visited Spellhold and you recieved news thta Deheriana is not in Arvanaith from Aphril (ie you've indicated through earlier talks that you like him a lot).

If Anomen's romance or any other runs, it reduces the chances of Kivan initiating the romance with you, as it reduces his liking index for you significantly, especially if it became commited. Each additional romance reduces that index even lower.

If you would like me to troubleshoot for you in more details, you'll need to let me know where you are in the game, what Aphril told to Kivan, and what is the value of P#KivanLove, P#KivanRomanceActive and P#KivanRomanceInactive Globals to start with.

thanks so much for your quick reply, I realized before I went to bed that I worded this the wrong way. I'm not too worried about the romance but basically he's not saying anything. no random banters with anyone. the P#KivanLove is 11 so I'm not really worried about going to spellhold I was just wondering where all the interactions are since I've played this mod before (not the romance though) and thought there was a lot more banters.

If he does not banter with the NPCs, enabling CluaConsole and using Ctrl+I might bring up the random banters; or you can install the banter accelerator from the banter packs, it will definetly help. IIRC, custom NPCs banter gets pushed back by the Bio's NPC banter, so at some point you'll see it.

If you are talking about his short comments on the events in the game (interjections), then some of them are randomized, so they would trigger in one game and won't in another.

Hope that helps!

Guest Guest
If he does not banter with the NPCs, enabling CluaConsole and using Ctrl+I might bring up the random banters; or you can install the banter accelerator from the banter packs, it will definetly help. IIRC, custom NPCs banter gets pushed back by the Bio's NPC banter, so at some point you'll see it.

If you are talking about his short comments on the events in the game (interjections), then some of them are randomized, so they would trigger in one game and won't in another.

Hope that helps!

Guess it's time to reinstall the ol' banter pack and accelerator. Thanks so much for your help

Guest Amanda

Hope that helps!

So I reinstalled my banter accelerator (I think I uninstalled it a few mods ago) and I couldn't get Kivan to shut up, it was great :)

And now I'm off to save saradush and we had a couple fun talks. I love this mod! Thanks so much

Archived