Sick of waiting -- Amber's got to go

Guest Bombur

Guest Bombur

After I had to "kill" vampire Amber, she refused to talk to me. I know there's supposed to be some time that passes before she is willing to speak to me again, but after weeks of in-game time and many, many, many hours of game play time, I got sick of waiting. It's hardly a "romance" if the only response I get for days and days on end is that she wont' talk to me. ;)

Other than that, nice mod. I have played it before and really enjoyed it. I really do appreciate all the effort that went into it. But next time I'll pass on the romance.

After I had to "kill" vampire Amber, she refused to talk to me. I know there's supposed to be some time that passes before she is willing to speak to me again, but after weeks of in-game time and many, many, many hours of game play time, I got sick of waiting. It's hardly a "romance" if the only response I get for days and days on end is that she wont' talk to me. ;)

Hmm... Can you send me a savegame after you resurrected her, but while she's still in the party. It's not supposed to take that long. The address is amber@welho.net

Archived