Typo -- not sure where this goes

Guest CaraKaze

Guest CaraKaze

In the prison:

Me - "Could I see this creature for myself?"

Max - "Well, I s'pose if you had the right form... you neaad his seal for the form anyway."

I'm looking forward to meeting Amber though. ^_^

Cheers!

I have to re-arrange those sentences. The lowercase she and her are due an use of [pro_heshe] and [pro_hisher] dialogue tokens, which are always in lowercase. An unfortunate oversight.

Hmm... In the 2nd player romance :) PID, when asking Amber about tieflings, Amber told my P2 fellow that she's never met another of her kind before. Haer'Dalis is in the party, because I wanted to see if they'd banter. So, P2 Guy asks her about it, and she replies that tieflings are rare. Why does she ignore Haer? He's just not tiefling enough? :D

(I hate bumping a thread with such a stupid title line... >_< )

(zomg, there's a turnip smiley... :love:???:):uu: )

Hmm... In the 2nd player romance :) PID, when asking Amber about tieflings, Amber told my P2 fellow that she's never met another of her kind before. Haer'Dalis is in the party, because I wanted to see if they'd banter. So, P2 Guy asks her about it, and she replies that tieflings are rare. Why does she ignore Haer? He's just not tiefling enough? :D

(I hate bumping a thread with such a stupid title line... >_< )

(zomg, there's a turnip smiley... :love:???:):uu: )

IIRC, she should be checking whether HD is in the party, but Meira can probably check whether I'm right or not (I'm currently at work so I van't do anything about it myself...). If the check is indeed there, we should try to figure out why it doesn't work, at least in your case. If it's not, we'll simply add it in.

That's odd, since there's a block in her script that should set a variable immidietly after she sees either HarDalis, Fade, Raelis or the tieflings in Watchers Keep.

IF
Global("M#SeenTiefling","Locals",0)
OR(10)
  See("HaerDalis")
  See("Raelis")
  See("GorCamb2")
  See("GorCamb3")
  See("GorCamb4")
  See("GorCamb5")
  See("teltief1")
  See("teltief2")
  See("teltief3")
  See("E3Fade")
THEN
RESPONSE #100
SetGlobal("M#SeenTiefling","Locals",1)
END

I'll investigate. Maybe the variable is mispelled in the dialogue.

Archived