PS:T problem

Guest Guest_Psyckosama_*

Guest Guest_Psyckosama_*

The Max HP tweak causes my game to give an error message and crash upon star up. I have eng 1.1 and the fix pack installed...

It's a known issue, unfortunately. It's just a typo in the .tp2 and the tables are fine, so all you need to do is uninstall the tweak and copy the four tables from the MaxHP folder into your override folder. If you decide you want to remove it later on, you can safely delete those four tables from your override, too.

Guest Guest
It's a known issue, unfortunately. It's just a typo in the .tp2 and the tables are fine, so all you need to do is uninstall the tweak and copy the four tables from the MaxHP folder into your override folder. If you decide you want to remove it later on, you can safely delete those four tables from your override, too.

Thanks... though you really should put this in an FAQ someplace... :)

Did you just move the tables or the whole folder? Just move the tables. Also, I think I may have had a problem with Torment crashing due to the Cities Explored component . Uninstall that one, too, and see if it works any better.

Guest Guest
Did you just move the tables or the whole folder? Just move the tables. Also, I think I may have had a problem with Torment crashing due to the Cities Explored component . Uninstall that one, too, and see if it works any better.

I just moved the tables, and I tested by installing each one individually to see what crashed it.

That said, I have to reinstall anyways because it has this weird bug where is crashes every time I have to fight cranium rats... :)

Guest Guest

I just installed the Fix Pack. Max HP won't work no matter what. I tried installing it with the installer: game crashed. Uninstalled it and copied the files from the MaxHP folder over manually: game crashed. Removed the files: game works fine. Just thought I'd report my experience with it.

Archived