Rashryn won't appear

Guest Zerus

Guest Zerus

I did the whole cromwell thing but for some reason Rashryn just wont spawn. Could you give me his code so I could spawn him with Console?

Rashryn should be in Waukeen's Promenade regardless if you talked to Cromwell or not. Note that he won't be there at night. You should be able to find him between 7 am and 9 pm.

If he's still not there, I'd rather find out what's preventing him from appearing in your setup, than threat the symptoms (ie. manually spawning him). Can I have copy of the Waukeens promenade area script (AR0700.bcs) from your override folder? You can send it to amber@welho.net

I find it curious that the two events (spawning the kids and Rashryn) tied to the time of the day (Time() script trigger) are both causing problems in your setup. I would be nice to find out if there's any connection between the two.

Everything looks to be in order. There's no reason why Rashryn wouldn't spawn, as there is nothing above my code that would be stopping it. (Although this is one of the scripts where I should add Continue()s.)

Are you sure you are looking from the right place? Rashryn is the gentleman dressed in beige, who stands on a platform in the western end of the Promenade. The coordinates are 1557.2236 (press X if you have the console keys enabled). His 'name' that appears when you put the mouse cursor above the character is 'Tailor'. So, if you're looking for a guy labelled as 'Rashryn' you might miss him.

Okay, I loaded your savegame in my game with your ar0700.bcs in my override. The variable that tracks Rashryn's creation is set even though he's nowhere to be found. I'm not sure how the engine skipped the CreateCreature() action, but still managed to set that global in the same script block. When I set the global back to zero Rashryn popped right up. Check your mail.

Archived