German translation help, please

CamDawg

I think IWD Tweaks v5 is just about ready, but I have a few last strings to translate. For the German translation, Leonardo Watson is busy with his huge mega-install project and documentation, so he's unable to do the full translation this go around. (Leo's been fantastic with translations, including readmes, and he's more than earned a break from me pestering him over email with 'a few more strings'. ;) )

If anyone could fill in, it's really only a handful of strings which still need translation into German:

@4000 = ~Restore IWD Loading Screens~

@101003 = ~Bag of Holding~
@101004 = ~As with other magical bags, this one appears to be a common cloth sack of about 2 feet by 4 feet size. The bag of holding opens into a nondimensional space, and its inside is larger than its outside dimensions. Regardless of what is put into this item, the bag always weighs a fixed amount.

STATISTICS:

Weight: 5~

@216000 = ~Druids Use 3e Alignment Restrictions (NG, LN, TN, CN, NE)~

@217000 = ~Loosen Item Restrictions for Multi- and Dualclass Clerics and Druids~

Leo also provided a translation for...

Stealth: -5%
Lock Picking: -5%
Find/Remove Traps: -5%
Pick Pockets: -5%
Miscast Arcane Magic: +5%

as

Im Schatten verstecken:
Schlösser öffnen:
Fallen finden/entschärfen:
Taschendiebstahl:

but, unless I'm mistaken, one line is missing. Unfortunately, I don't know which of the translated four go with the original five, so I'm really at a loss here. ;)

Im Schatten verstecken:(is actually hide in shadows)  Stealth:
Schlösser öffnen:   Lock Picking:
Fallen finden/entschärfen:  Find/Remove Traps:
Taschendiebstahl:  Pick Pockets:

Miscast arcane magic is missing. i am fluent in german but cant translate worth a darn.

a PM to LeonardoWatson at SHS will get you quick translation results.

Archived