It's ALIVE!

JPS

*Looks at (imaginary) checklist and notices the complete absence of entries like "Tell Barren that we're getting started again" *

:suspect: Umm... I was going to tell you as soon as you turned up, really... :)

So I managed to pop my head here too. :D

But I am really really glad to see someone :) is doing (it is being done isn't it, please) Haer´dalis romance mod. Something I had always hoped to find in the original game, and when it wasn't there I was sooo dissappointed. :D

I understood that the storyline and the discussions are almost ready, right? Otherwise I would have offered help, but on the other hand I might not be so versed in English that I could do the HD style of speach.

But all the good things to the makers of this mod :suspect: - hopefully we see it in the not so distant future. :D

Don't worry, the things I had to take care of just took a little longer than I had expected. Everything is under control. :suspect:

I understood that the storyline and the discussions are almost ready, right? Otherwise I would have offered help, but on the other hand I might not be so versed in English that I could do the HD style of speach.

Yes, the planning is mostly done. Lots of the writing is already finished, too, but it's scattered in several different files and on different pieces of paper. What's left is basically the boring and not-at-all-teamwork-y task of putting it all together (and then there's the coding, of course, but let's not go there...). But thank you for your offer.

Archived