A Wee Bit of Trolling Around.

Domi

Just a quick silly dialogue instead of the joke I was going to write and didn't :) ...

Sir Nord: Pass on more dried bread that way, Peony, be a good lass.~

Peony: With some dried meat?~

Sir Nord: Aye.~

Peony: And dried cranberries?~

Peony: I'd offer you dried water, but they haven't invented it yet.~

Sir Nord: I'll settle for dry wine.~

Peony: Haven't gotten any.~

Sir Nord: Don't sigh, lass. We'll have time to hunt soon I hope; fresh meat will do us all good.~

Peony: You know what will make good preserves, Sir Knight? Trolls. Just marinate a few cuttings in acid, rinse before serving, and voila! You eat just a tiny little bit, but by the time it makes down your stomach, it's enough to make you full.~

Sir Nord: Think one step further, lass, and you'll see why it's not such a great idea.~

Peony: Yikes! Well, maybe if you have a very quick digestion... Nah, I bet it would taste like wood chips anyway.~

Sir Nord: Pass on more dried bread that way, Peony, be a good lass.~

Peony: With some dried meat?~

Peony: And dried cranberries?~

Peony: I'd offer you dried water, but they haven't invented it yet.~

Sir Nord: I'll settle for dry wine.~

Peony: Haven't gotten any.~

Sir Nord: Don't sigh, lass. We'll have time to hunt soon I hope; fresh meat will do us all good.~

Peony: You know what will make good preserves, Sir Knight? Trolls. Just marinate a few cuttings in acid, rinse before serving, and voila! You eat just a tiny little bit, but by the time it makes down your stomach, it's enough to make you full.~

Sir Nord: Think one step further, lass, and you'll see why it's not such a great idea.~

Peony: Yikes! Well, maybe if you have a very quick digestion... Nah, I bet it would taste like wood chips anyway.~

I laughed so hard, I almost had my tea come out of my nose!! :) Yurk! :love:

sweeeeeet .... I just HAVE to get this stuff wrapped up and get on to BG2, so I can do some serious playing. I have never played IWD at all, and it looks like my first run will be incredibly cool already :)

Archived