Jump to content

Ghreyfain

Modders
  • Content Count

    211
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Posts posted by Ghreyfain

  1. Short story shorter: Andyr was wondering if there was a tool that could quickly paste the sounds from one .cre to another, and I mentioned that NI could copy and paste multiple blocks. I also mentioned that I had made a .tp2 that set some other options in a .cre that had been newly converted from a .chr by NearInfinity, to make it more easily editable.

     

    Here's the instructions.txt:

     

    "What it does:

     

    CHRtoCRE removes a few leftover flags that are part of a .chr file, for easier editing.

     

    These are:

    - Export Allowed flag is deleted

    - Sounds are blanked

    - Portraits are blanked

    - Script fields are blanked

    - Dialog field is blanked

    - Morale break is set to 5 (a default for many humanoids)

    - Morale recovery is set to 60 (a default for many humanoids)

     

     

    How to do it:

     

    1) Convert any newly made .chr files you want as .cre's with NearInfinity.

    2) Copy the newly converted .cre files into the CHRtoCRE "Start" folder.

    3) Run the setup.exe WeiDU file.

    4) Copy the newly super-converted .cre files from the "End" folder to wherever you want in your mod."

     

    So anyways, he suggested I upload it, and here it is.

     

    ...

     

    Okay, so I can't attach files here. Here's a link to the PPG post: http://forums.pocketplane.net/index.php?topic=17670

     

    EDIT: I'll shove it here, too. Two sites are better than one.

    index.zip

  2. Okay, never mind, the bug was my fault, for renaming the original versions .tp2 to have "setup-" prepended to it. Installing v2 didn't overwrite that, and WeiDU thought the setup- one took precedence.

  3. Are you sure the ACTION_IF isn't just local? I don't recall seeing it at all in the .tp2 I downloaded (v2, if that there icelus.net site is to be trusted).

  4. Ran into a few bugs while trying to install v2. I fixed 'em all locally, but it's bizarre that I got them and no one else seems to have.

     

    First off it couldn't find any .tra references, so I put LANGUAGE ~english~ etc. at the third line of the .tp2.

     

    Then it couldn't find the Imoen banter file, and I didn't see any checks or anything for it in the .tp2. Added a line to check for _Bimoen, then run the imoen.d you provided (with a change to make it fit the Tutu naming scheme. Namely, adding an underscore in front of the filename.) Changed the banter file to refer to Imoen's tutu banter file.

     

    And... that was it, as I recall. Let me know if you want these fixes.

×
×
  • Create New...