Jump to content

Avenger

Modders
  • Content Count

    3,788
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Avenger

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Hungary
  • Interests
    GemRB, GemRB, DLTCEP, GemRB :)
  • Mods Worked On
    Glory of Istar

Contact Methods

  • Website URL
    http://gemrb.org
  • ICQ
    0

Recent Profile Visitors

13,300 profile views
  1. You need to configure language in the 'weidu options'.
  2. Avenger

    DLTCEP

    The DragonLance Total Conversion Editor Pro ( DLTCEP ) is an unofficial game file editor/checker/browser for Infinity Engine games. Data file updates and technical support are available in the forum. The main program is maintained at Sourceforge, on the GemRB project page. igi has written a tutorial on setting up DLTCEP.
  3. Lynx, are you sure it is a mod error? It works in the original, and the only difference is the engine. This might be the problem: The characters in the vanilla-engine save have *name in their "creature" field. The characters in the gemrb save have empty "creature" field and their proper name is being shown. I also opened the game files in NearInfinity and i get "*name" for the vanilla engine save but in the gemrb case i get "null (none)". This one, is a mod error. though: Edit: I think i found the cause. When i tried to open the f_*.cre files in dltcep, i got a message "creature will be reordered. harmless inconsistency". I then proceeded to save each .cre file. I then made a new save from within gemrb and voila SK can open it fine. If they resaved only a mod-supplied file by dltcep. The solution is just that, resave in dltcep before release. (Or fix the weidu script).
  4. The engines are compatible, you just need to use a newer version. Except PST, whose code was forked. Ah, you meant the original engine... well, in that case tobex
  5. Hmm, i thought snow works. IWD is full of snow, no rain. What didn't work in the original engine is fog.
  6. The second parameter initially was the number of wish choices set up, but then it was hard coded to 5.
  7. One thing that may have gone wrong is, decompressing an area may cause the game to fail. In this case you need to delete the tis from the override to get things go back to normal. I think this happens only in the original game.
  8. It is working only with the 'fist only' bit.
  9. Yes, the spells are hardcoded to not go over 50. I can confirm that, so you can be quoted
  10. Avenger

    Heard you like parties

    I just guess what's your problem, but it seems, you need all files, not just the minimal install. So copy in all the resources and fix the paths. http://www.gemrb.org/wiki/doku.php?id=installation#installing_the_games
  11. Sadly, I can't tell you the magic weidu command of the day that would add a quest to bgee.lua. Because i've never gone too deep into weidu. ADD_JOURNAL TITLE sounds like what you need. From its doc: If the game is of an EE-type, this action patches BGEE.SQL or BGEE.LUA (depending on game version) with the provided quests and journal entries, so they will work with the EE-type journal system. You probably need to check your weidu version (240 should be ok). Then look at the changes it does to bgee.lua (it should go into the override). If it changed bgee.sql then you definitely have to upgrade (bgee.sql is an outdated file).
  12. Look for function buildQuestsTable() in bgee.lua. In order to have a quest you need to call: createQuest ( 74295 ) to create a group, and createEntry ( 74295, -1, 96383, {}, nil ) to create an entry.
  13. That is just garbage. The engine has 31 unused dwords after the flags. (and only 2 bits of the flags are used).
  14. Yeah, the limitation is due to a programmer's error in original bg, comparing zero terminated strings vs resref type. This was in multiple places, but gradually got fixed in EE's.
  15. 10 - bardsong 15 - inventory Both disable and reenable should work in EE.
×
×
  • Create New...