I've been following this forum for quite a while now, and I think it's great that we're finally going to be able to get to know one of the most interesting (in my opinion) characters of BG2 a little better However, there are a few things that I've been wondering about (sorry if any of these have already been asked)...
1) Firstly, will Viconia have a friendship/romance with an Elf? She won't romance a male elf PC, so I was wondering if the same thing would apply to an elven female?
2) Will you be able to just be "good friends" (best friends?) with Viconia, or will it automatically develop into a romance? Also, when responding to something that Viconia has said, will there be seperate "friendly" and "romantic" style PC responses, or just the typical personality/alignment based ones?
3) Will the female romance go along the same lines as the male one (she treats you baddly -- falls in love (?) -- eventually breaks up with you)?
4) If there's ToB content, will we have the option to try and "redeem" her?
5) Will she have a whole new epilogue? (I was really disappointed with the fact that you put up with all her negative comments and eventually redeem her, only for her to die )
6) Okay, I know this really doesn't have anything to do with the MoD, but I've always wondered about how old Viconia is actually meant to be??? She mentions at one point that she'd worshiped Lolth (Lloth?) for "an age and a half", although since the technical (dictionary) definition of an "age" is just "an expanse of time", this doesn't really tell us very much.. Aren't Elves only classified as an adult once passed the age of 120 years or something??? I always figured that she was somewhere in the region of 150 - 170... Hehe, since the PC is meant to be around 20, I wonder if she'll have any comments on the age difference? (especially if the PC is an Elf)
Anyways, thank ye for listening to my little ramble!