'Replace many magic weapons with fine ones' component

MikeSol

I am using the component from stratagems that replaces all the generic +1 magic weapons with fine versions of them. I am using the version that causes them not to break.

In my last game I got a *fine* quarterstaff from somewhere around Beregost. I know I did because I still have the save position from that game. I stopped that game and started over after installing and uninstalling various other components. When I killed Silke in my new game (the woman Garrick takes you to in Beregost) she dropped a *magic* quarterstaff, but I expected her to drop a fine quarterstaff as per the installed component. So either someone else drops a fine quarterstaff around Beregost that I am not recalling or I somehow broke this mod from installing and uninstalling other components.

Could someone either confirm for me which kind of staff Silke is supposed to drop with this component installed or tell me where in the areas immediately surrounding Beregost (i've never been to High Edge though) someone does drop this staff? I really like this component but I am concerned it is no longer working properly. I have already reinstalled it and imported my level 5 character into a new game and went immediately to Beregost to test the component but Silke still dropped the magical version.

Could someone either confirm for me which kind of staff Silke is supposed to drop with this component installed

Silke is supposed to drop a +1 Quarterstaff. She is intentionally exempt from the fine weapons component.

Silke is supposed to drop a +1 Quarterstaff. She is intentionally exempt from the fine weapons component.

Ok, thank you for the confirmation. I have no idea where I got this fine quarterstaff then. She was the only one I could think of that drops a better then normal staff in the area I played during that game.

Archived