About difficulty sliders

dizzyorange

I realize there are more specific forums (thebigg's forum, etc) to ask this in, but since it seems thebigg visits here I'll ask it here.

Does the improved difficulty slider, part of Thebigg's tweak pack, affect all mods that check the difficulty setting, or only certain mods which have been specially designed to take advantage of this tweak? (I.e., I know it affects Quest Pack, but does it affect Tactics, or Weidu Ascension?)

Does the difficulty slider need to be installed before other mods in order for it to be recognized?

Thanks for any responses, and thanks to thebigg for a great tweak. I like playing the toughest AI possible, but the double damage thing is kind of silly.

I realize there are more specific forums (thebigg's forum, etc) to ask this in, but since it seems thebigg visits here I'll ask it here.

I don't mind enough to reply angrily, but generally you should ask about X in the forum about X, rather than in a generic one. There, I read all topics, whereas here I only read them if the title interests me ;)

To reply to your questions: it should be installed after (not before) every script-affecting mod (I.E. after QP and Ascension). It affects every AI mod that checks the difficulty slider (QP and Ascension do. I believe Tactics does not, or only marginally so).

Archived