Crash to desktop when entering Koa Toa dungeon

Guest Guest_Darkmoon_*

Guest Guest_Darkmoon_*

Hey All, I've got a weird crash happening due to SCSII. When ever I try to get to the Koa Toa dungeon the game crashes to desk top(doing this inbetween tasks for Phaere). I uninstalled all components of SCSII and got in no problem.As soon as I reinstalled my normal components the crash occurs again. Any ideas what components may be causing the conflict? I've got a pretty large weidu log, but nothing to out of the ordinary I think.

Darkmoon

Guest Guest_Darkmoon_*

Thanks alot, I'll give this a try later tonight. I'm anxious to wrap this up and move on to ascention.

Had this happen to me last night. In my case it was when Adalon transports you to the Kuo Toa dungeon once you have finished things in the Underdark. I solved it by deleting (not renaming) the file UDPRINCE.cre from the override directory. It appeared to work fine.

There is a discussion about it here http://forums.gibberlings3.net/lofiversion...php?t13927.html

Guest Guest_Darkmoon_*

Yup, that did the trick...thanks for the help in clearing out that dungeon..now to deal with those demon knights and thier 20d6 fireballs.

Had this happen to me last night. In my case it was when Adalon transports you to the Kuo Toa dungeon once you have finished things in the Underdark. I solved it by deleting (not renaming) the file UDPRINCE.cre from the override directory. It appeared to work fine.

There is a discussion about it here http://forums.gibberlings3.net/lofiversion...php?t13927.html

Guest that_guy

Hey, no problem. Yeah, those Demon Knights can be tricky. I found that several summoned skeleton warriors plus some decent backstabs from Amber (although they can see through invisibility you can still get them if you are behind them and invisible/hidden) helped keep that fight managable. Improved haste + remove fear won't go astray either.

Archived