Bugs with Spell Trap and Greenstone amulet

Guest jft-sake

Guest jft-sake

Some inconvenient stuff that happens on my machine and is related to the v6 core fixes (I tested by uninstalling and reinstalling):

1. Spell Trap (at least the staff of the magi version) absorbs spells but doesn't rememorize any.

2. Greenstone amulet makes character immune to mind flayer int drain (the status symbol appears, but int doesn't change).

Tips for removing especially the first problem w/o uninstalling the fixpack would be appreciated. :)

I hope it's ok opening a thread for these minor problems? I didn't find another one, that was suitable.

Guest jft-sake

OK. It seems I was to fast blaming the fixpack.

Spell Trap DID work when I uninstalled the fixpack, but only for awhile. Then the same problem occured. After that I installed ToB and it worked again, and again only for a short while. I tried old savegames, but nothing helps.

Can anyone make anysense out of that (although this forum doesn't seem appropiate anymore)?

Guest jft-sake

OK. It seems I was to fast blaming the fixpack.

Spell Trap DID work when I uninstalled the fixpack, but only for awhile. Then the same problem occured. After that I installed ToB and it worked again, and again only for a short while. I tried old savegames, restarting the game and my computer, but nothing helps. It doesn't make any differense wether enemies or party members cast the spell on the trap.

Can anyone make anysense out of that (although this forum doesn't seem appropiate anymore)?

Archived