Un-installing

etuset

I see, there is more to know about infinity...

I have another issue: CTD in the middle of combat.

As it happened for the first time when i encountered the marilith from questpacks infernal thievery component, i thought it would be a questpack bug (and posted it over there), but since then it happened also for the lich and marilith in 'Tower of Darkness', in the guarded compound and now in the end of the first battle with Irenicus, breaking my game.

Before, i could strg-y and move forward, as the crash was tied to targeting an enemy. In the compound it happened every time i triggered one of the traps near the stairs in the second floor.

But with Irenicus, all is fine until he casts a certain spell (i think, not sure of that, though). Wanev casts time stop, i have killed the replicas, and hack away on Irenicus and...CTD.

Either it is questpack along the overall combat improvements which is causing this, but i'm not sure. Maybe it could also involve SR or IR.

I even tried the new hotfix from IR which sorts out a bug with skeleton Weapons/animations, as i thought Irenicus casting 'Animate Dead' would be the problem, but still CTD...

If anyone can point me to sth helpful, i'd be grateful!

Archived