so wot's wrong with spells in modded Torment?(1280*1024)

Guest guest

so the splashy spell problem like "Elysium's Fire" were solved by lowering 3 levels of hardware acceleration(disabled DirectDraw and D3D),this worked both with fx 5200 and 8800GT cards

fi.jpg

But spells with no proper stretching failed to stretch properly

Not all the GUIs are ported in the optimal way to the larger resolution. The main GUI (where you choose "Start Game", "Options",...) as well all various screens ("Load", "Mage Spells"...) are centered, with a black cover (SoA, HoW, ToB, IWD2) or forced to the upper left (PST, TotSC)

like the bigg said

so problem unsolved by default :D

But spells with no proper stretching failed to stretch properly

Not all the GUIs are ported in the optimal way to the larger resolution. The main GUI (where you choose "Start Game", "Options",...) as well all various screens ("Load", "Mage Spells"...) are centered, with a black cover (SoA, HoW, ToB, IWD2) or forced to the upper left (PST, TotSC)

like the bigg said

so problem unsolved by default :D

Ghostdog's UI will fix those problems, and was made specifically to work with The Bigg's WSM - i noticed you use 1280x1024 and this is one of the possible options for this mod, so it should work well.

http://www.shsforums.net/index.php?showforum=571

So widescreen mod also enlarged the area u could see?Not just raised up the resolution?...

Cuz since i used Ghostdog's UI fix the spell effects those should fullscreen were centerd with 640*480 at my screen,also enemies don't hurt if the spells don't reach them though they are within the same screen with the spells.So that's it. :D

But i still miss the fullscreen spell effects...

Archived