Is this a bug?

MrHell

First of all, this is the most awesome mod for BGTutu, in my opinion it eclipses even the BG1NPC project.

I'm a particular fan of the Mines- the hordes of kobolds poring from every side passage captures the feeling of cramped desperate skirmish against a numerically superior foe benath the earth.

The only component I'm not a fan of is the pre-buffing, although I did play through the game with it installed- it's certainly not impossible. Just difficult. The spiders I found quite easy, I'm not entirely sure what a lot of the complaints are based on.

Anyway,

So I was at the bandit camp- and immediately upon entering the area, that mage and his mates in the tent came out and track me down- followed by the rest of the camp. The same thing happens regardless of whether I infiltrate the camp or not. It makes for a fun battle, but slightly easy... as the mage tends to be the first guy I see, and as such dies very quickly.

I'm not sure whether this is meant to happen or not? and if not, is there a quick easy way to fix it?

Archived