Diriel, half-elves, and romance

Obsidian

My character is an half-elf. I'd like to make her go for the Diriel romance. However, I was careless and I hadn't noticed, in the faqs for this mod, that Diriel can only romance an ELF female player.

My question: can Diriel romance an half-elf? Or do I really need to play a full elf character for the romance with him? (Eventually, is there some "cheat" that enables the romance even if my character is an half-elf but not a full elf?)

I'd like to get reply to this question as soon as possible, before I get too far in the game with my female half-elf protagonist. If possible, I'd prefer Diriel to romance the half-elf, but if there's really no way to achieve that, I'd like to know it?

Thanks in advance! And congrats on the mod, it looks very good so far!

Guest Guest
My character is an half-elf. I'd like to make her go for the Diriel romance. However, I was careless and I hadn't noticed, in the faqs for this mod, that Diriel can only romance an ELF female player.

My question: can Diriel romance an half-elf? Or do I really need to play a full elf character for the romance with him? (Eventually, is there some "cheat" that enables the romance even if my character is an half-elf but not a full elf?)

I'd like to get reply to this question as soon as possible, before I get too far in the game with my female half-elf protagonist. If possible, I'd prefer Diriel to romance the half-elf, but if there's really no way to achieve that, I'd like to know it?

Thanks in advance! And congrats on the mod, it looks very good so far!

You need to play a full elf character to romance Diriel without cheats (being Eldreth Veluuthra, one imagines that his opinion of half-elves defaults to "filthy mongrel halfbreeds"...and goes downhill from there). You're going to have to go with a cheat (enable...whichever global needs enabling via the console).

I see! But, how do I cheat in order to get the romance with Diriel available to an half-elf character?? I've enabled the console commands in the game, and I've also downloaded the Dalekeeper 2, but I can't seem to understand what I am supposed to do in order to trick the game into making Diriel romance my half-elf......??

Guest Epantiras not logged
I see! But, how do I cheat in order to get the romance with Diriel available to an half-elf character?? I've enabled the console commands in the game, and I've also downloaded the Dalekeeper 2, but I can't seem to understand what I am supposed to do in order to trick the game into making Diriel romance my half-elf......??

Actually, if I remember correctly, Diriel's scripts check the player's race on several occasions and I don't think that this can be altered with cheats. The only think you can do is using a save game editor and change the race of your characterl. I don't know Dalekeeper 2 unfortunately, I use Near Infinity to edit things.

Archived