Need help ?

Aranthys

Indeed some help is welcome! As soon as SR V3 is released I'd split my modding time between IR and KR, though the former take precedence as it really needs an update.

We shouldn't need ninja Weidu skills for KR, as in terms of coding it should be easy (e.g. like moving here and there weapon/armor proficiencies), it's more a matter of spending quite some time to implement the changes and testing them. The hardest part of any Revisions mod is discussing and planning the changes rather than implementing them. :)

Indeed some help is welcome! As soon as SR V3 is released I'd split my modding time between IR and KR, though the former take precedence as it really needs an update.

We shouldn't need ninja Weidu skills for KR, as in terms of coding it should be easy (e.g. like moving here and there weapon/armor proficiencies), it's more a matter of spending quite some time to implement the changes and testing them. The hardest part of any Revisions mod is discussing and planning the changes rather than implementing them. :)

Aye, I know.

Don't worry, I'll be a real thorn in your feet for suggestions & counter-suggestions like I've been in the past ;)

Archived