Invisible stalker question

OneEyedPhoenix

Question, why does this mod assign invisible stalkers (stalke.cre) a xp value of 0?

My guess is that you intended it to prevent exploitation of the level 6 spell, but this also removes the xp bonus for all non-summoned stalkers in the game (like in durlag's tower and Degrodel's house in Baldur's Gate).

Nice catch. Yes, I did it for that, and "unfortunately" in vanilla summoned stalkers and in-game stalkers use the very ame .cre file. Anyway I can actually fix that within V3 because with SR stalkers use two different .cre files. Will do. ???
Nice catch. Yes, I did it for that, and "unfortunately" in vanilla summoned stalkers and in-game stalkers use the very same .cre file. Anyway I can actually fix that within V3 because with SR stalkers use two different .cre files. Will do. ???

It would appear that BG2FIX does the same thing to stalke.cre's xp. Link

But if SR changes the spell to use a different .cre then it would be neat if it would also give stalke.cre it's vanilla xp value of 3000.

Nice catch. Yes, I did it for that, and "unfortunately" in vanilla summoned stalkers and in-game stalkers use the very same .cre file. Anyway I can actually fix that within V3 because with SR stalkers use two different .cre files. Will do. ???

It would appear that BG2FIX does the same thing to stalke.cre's xp. Link

But if SR changes the spell to use a different .cre then it would be neat if it would also give stalke.cre it's vanilla xp value of 3000.

Done and included in the latest hotfixes. :p

Archived