Mod installed but the screen gets smaller?

Guest Guest_Nix_*

Guest Guest_Nix_*

Don't know if i am doing something wrong. but the mod is installed but the image seems to be smaller....my resolution used is 1650x1080...anything wrong on my part??im using the mod on icewind dale 2 btw...latest patch....

just a side effect of increasing the resolution. You get more viewable area, but it shrinks the size of characters and text on screen. So unless you like your characters looking like tiny ants and reading the text with a magnifying glass, I'd exercise some restraint with the higher end of the resolution scale. Better yet, play with it by installing and uninstalling a few times with different resolutions until you find the one you like.

Guest Guest_nix_*
just a side effect of increasing the resolution. You get more viewable area, but it shrinks the size of characters and text on screen. So unless you like your characters looking like tiny ants and reading the text with a magnifying glass, I'd exercise some restraint with the higher end of the resolution scale. Better yet, play with it by installing and uninstalling a few times with different resolutions until you find the one you like.

yeah that i do understand. but when i said the image seems smaller, theimage does not take my entire screen. there is a huge black border around the image

Archived