Romances stalled?

redtempest

I guess I'm not using the P Button enough or something, but I've reached Chapter 3 without seeing a lovetalk from Jaemal or Rizdaer for a while now. I don't get the option to speak to either of them in private, either, though both still give me the option of "let's just be friends" and I get interjections which make me think the romance is still on (with Tahvo in the Wandering Village, for exaple - which is awesome, by the by.)

I just saw in another thread that the love interest are meant to make you choose by Chapter 3 - so have I somehow missed that completely? Should I reload an earlier save and exhaust P-options? It would mean replaying the entire fell wood and river caves... :)

Domi, if you see this - I absolutely adore the mod! I've never been able to play IWD2 to completion before but I can't wait to see the character stories develop. I'm travelling with Nord, Hildury, Jaemal, Salomeya & Rizdaer and it's been an absolutely stellar ride so far :suspect:

ETA: My P#RILT and P#JALT globals are both at 3 and I have no RomanceActive globals.

Archived